Open Job: Christian County

I’m hearing interviews are set up. Top candidates to me are: 

Rusty Goble.   Great Offensive mind with experience under several head coaches 

Cary Fowler  Hometown guy & Former Tiger with several years experience as a college coach 

John Adams. Current Off Co with head coach experience who’s son is great LB from the Future Stars program that churns out great talent every year! Plus he current Wrestling State Champ!  

I still think they should call Darrell Keith & get him back with his D1 QB / son who is currently lighting up the Spring 7 on 7 leagues in Tennessee! 

these would all be home run hires!!!

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, CoachHB said:

Cary Fowler  Hometown guy & Former Tiger with several years experience as a college coach 

John Adams. Current Off Co with head coach experience who’s son is great LB from the Future Stars program that churns out great talent every year! Plus he current Wrestling State Champ!  

I still think they should call Darrell Keith & get him back with his D1 QB / son who is currently lighting up the Spring 7 on 7 leagues in Tennessee! 

No way this is accurate. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Willy the whale said:

No way this is accurate. 

14 hours ago, CoachHB said:

Pretty sure none of the above have applied. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Should be a very interesting week in Christian Co as interviews start today!

When a certain possible candidate "toured the school with his wife " before Spring Break caused major uproar I felt all way over on this end of the state!

15 minutes ago, CoachHB said:

Should be a very interesting week in Christian Co as interviews start today!

When a certain possible candidate "toured the school with his wife " before Spring Break caused major uproar I felt all way over on this end of the state!

Soooooooo, what's the deal with the folks they have interviewed already then?

25 minutes ago, zoneblitz24 said:

Championship winning coach from Georgia who was just let go by Valdosta High School.  Now if I could possibly think of a hire that would not be a splash but potentially a EXPLOSION it would be that one lol.

46 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

He represents a real life Bud Kilmer, in basically all ways.

56DHNTR6IEP2YAV4A3I5E6VWAQ.jpg (1066×600)

varsityhed.jpg

I don't know of any program that would take this option seriously!  Championship coach... YES.  But to deal with the fire storm that would come with it, good luck.  I would recommend to read the Sports Illustrated article that explains why he was let go from Valdosta (the winningest program in the nation) and from Hoover HS, Alabama prior to that.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FB Head said:

I don't know of any program that would take this option seriously!  Championship coach... YES.  But to deal with the fire storm that would come with it, good luck.  I would recommend to read the Sports Illustrated article that explains why he was let go from Valdosta (the winningest program in the nation) and from Hoover HS, Alabama prior to that.

Completely, completely, completely agreed.

2 hours ago, FB Head said:

I am praying that my comment is not taken seriously lol.  

• Like 1