Bengals Off Season

Bengals signed former Browns DL Larry Ogunjobi to a 1 year contract.  Former Vikings left tackle Riley Reiff is taking a visit to Cincy, be very nice to lock him into a contract.  Cincy has also submitted an offer to former Lions wr Kenny Golladay.  Oft injured but highly talented.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I will be rooting for much success for him there. It also doesn't bother me at all that he is gone.

Me too, AJ Green was a great Bengal and I have always been a Cardinal fan so I can't wait to tune in and root for AJ to succeed. 

23 minutes ago, CincySportsFan said:

William Jackson signs with Washington.

Speaking of the WFT, I saw that they also signed WR Curtis Samuel.  So for @John Anthonyand @GrantNKY , they've got another former Buckeye (along with Terry McLaurin) for Fitzi to throw to this year.  Might be fun to tune in just to watch that.

Love it!!!  Watch them draft Trey Sermon late too!

Some news from the overnight hours...

Looks like we'll need a new kicker.  Randy Bullock has signed a deal with the Lions.

Also, an impact on punt returns, as Alex Erickson seems to be going to the Texans.

Speaking of punting, I haven't seen anything about re-signing Huber (who had probably his best year last year).  We looking to move on?  Waiting for some of the other "big" signings to take place?