Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2021 Football Schedule

Featured Replies

Sept. 4    Louisiana  Monroe                                 Home

Sept. 11  Missouri                                                   Home

Sept. 18  UT-Chattanooga                                      Home

Sept. 25  South Carolina                                         Away

Oct. 2      Florida                                                        Home

Oct. 9      LSU                                                             Home

Oct. 16    Georgia                                                      Away

Oct. 23     BYE

Oct. 30     Mississippi State                                     Away

Nov. 6      Tennessee                                                 Home

Nov. 13    Vanderbilt                                                  Away

Nov. 20     New Mexico State                                   Home

Nov. 27     Louisville                                                   Away

  • Replies 36
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO anything less than 9 wins with that schedule is a letdown. 

9 minutes ago, Raiders8702 said:

IMO anything less than 9 wins with that schedule is a letdown. 

I'd say prepare to be let down. 

Probably be favored in 9 games. 8-4 minimum if they can get average to above QB play. 9-3 maybe even 10-2 if the Football Gods forgive us for the whole Bear Bryant fiasco. 

Easily could be 4 - 0 going into the Florida game.

On 1/28/2021 at 3:50 PM, TheDeuce said:

I'd say prepare to be let down. 

Let's hear the losses Deuce?

1 hour ago, cincyswords said:

Easily could be 4 - 0 going into the Florida game.

But the three games after that are almost certainly losses.

1 hour ago, sportsfan41 said:

Let's hear the losses Deuce?

I'm not Deuce but I agree with him.  Here is my thoughts

For sure losses:

1. Florida

2. LSU

3. UGA

So starting there, 9 wins is the BEST UK can do.  Some will say UK will beat LSU, I don't see it.

For sure wins:

1. Louisiana Monroe

2. UT Chattanooga

3. So Carolina

4. UT

5. Vandy

6. New Mexico State

So assuming UK doesn't have a football season similar to this basketball season (ie collapse), six wins is the worst UK can do.

Can go either way games:

1. Mizzou - being a home game UK SHOULD win but.........we are talking about UK

2. Miss State Univ - I give a small edge to MSU being in Starkville

3. UofL - being in Lexington, UK has the edge but this game is no way a sure win.

 

I would say it is highly unlikely UK will win all three or lose all three of Mizzou, MSU and UofL, they will win one or two of them.  So, to me, a GREAT season is 9-3, a good season is 8-4, a so-so season is 7-5, a bad season is 6-6, anything less is UK looking like the UK of years past.  Anything better than 9-3 is an insane season.

1 hour ago, sportsfan41 said:

Let's hear the losses Deuce?

Florida, LSU, Georgia...

They going undefeated beyond that? Good luck...

25 minutes ago, Bert said:

3. UofL - being in Lexington, UK has the edge but this game is no way a sure win.

Also, this game is in Louisville.

58 minutes ago, Bert said:

I'm not Deuce but I agree with him.  Here is my thoughts

For sure losses:

1. Florida

2. LSU

3. UGA

So starting there, 9 wins is the BEST UK can do.  Some will say UK will beat LSU, I don't see it.

For sure wins:

1. Louisiana Monroe

2. UT Chattanooga

3. So Carolina

4. UT

5. Vandy

6. New Mexico State

So assuming UK doesn't have a football season similar to this basketball season (ie collapse), six wins is the worst UK can do.

Can go either way games:

1. Mizzou - being a home game UK SHOULD win but.........we are talking about UK

2. Miss State Univ - I give a small edge to MSU being in Starkville

3. UofL - being in Lexington, UK has the edge but this game is no way a sure win.

 

I would say it is highly unlikely UK will win all three or lose all three of Mizzou, MSU and UofL, they will win one or two of them.  So, to me, a GREAT season is 9-3, a good season is 8-4, a so-so season is 7-5, a bad season is 6-6, anything less is UK looking like the UK of years past.  Anything better than 9-3 is an insane season.

Pretty fair analysis. I can see 9 wins, and I want to say 8, so I'll pick 7.

On 1/30/2021 at 11:56 PM, Randy Parker said:

Pretty fair analysis. I can see 9 wins, and I want to say 8, so I'll pick 7.

I can see 9 wins as well, but to say it would be a let down, I don't know about all that. 

37 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I can see 9 wins as well, but to say it would be a let down, I don't know about all that. 

Especially with a completely different offense.  Presumably. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.