Kentucky 2021 Football Schedule

16thBBall Fan

23 hours ago, Tomcats1990 said:

LSU is team turmoil right now. The Game is at K-Field  I like KYs chances getting that W. They hopefully don’t have 1 of those games they should Win but lay an egg and don’t.

Unless Gatewood or Allen turn out to be a heck of alot better than most expect, an LSU team in turmoil will still beat UK by 10 or so.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bert said:

Unless Gatewood or Allen turn out to be a heck of alot better than most expect, an LSU team in turmoil will still beat UK by 10 or so.

Coen likes that QB from Penn State that’s in the portal. Rumors are he is headed to Lexington. Sounds like a 3 headed QB battle.

• 3 months later...
On 5/27/2021 at 2:55 PM, Tomcats1990 said:

Kentucky’s over under for wins as of now is 6.5, if I was a betting man I throw the house at the over. 

9443850A-A8ED-484E-AC35-24263E5F15B5.jpeg

UK has 6 games alone that are almost sure wins: Lou Monroe, UT Chat, So Car, UT, Vandy and N Mex. I have to believe they can get atleast one more win out of the rest of that schedule (Mizzou, UF, LSU, UGA, MSU and UofL).  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bert said:

UK has 6 games alone that are almost sure wins: Lou Monroe, UT Chat, So Car, UT, Vandy and N Mex. I have to believe they can get atleast one more win out of the rest of that schedule (Mizzou, UF, LSU, UGA, MSU and UofL).  

I think UL is a likely a sure win and that’s 7. Miss St should be 8. I think KY gets Mizzou at home that’s 9. Florida Georgia LSU are more then likely losses but KY could pull an upset over LSU  which is team turmoil.

On 5/28/2021 at 5:29 PM, Tomcats1990 said:

I think UL is a likely a sure win and that’s 7. Miss St should be 8. I think KY gets Mizzou at home that’s 9. Florida Georgia LSU are more then likely losses but KY could pull an upset over LSU  which is team turmoil.

I don't think the UofL can be considered a sure win very often at all.  Archrivalries are always unpredictable and this year I believe the game is in Louisville so I will say UK SHOULD win but I am not ready to say it is a sure thing.  This is Leach's second year so he will have a full year to emplement his system so I am not sure how MSU will be this year.  I know very little about Mizzou so I am not sure what to think about that game.

So again, I feel six individually in themselves are very safe and have to believe atleast one if not two more out of the rest of the schedule is pretty safe to assume.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, nikeman49 said:

I noticed yesterday there are still lots of season tickets and individual game tickets left for sale, not like usual Ky football tickets, anyone explain this?

It is like this everywhere. Like it or not the events of the last year have rocked the sports world. It may take a while for it to recover. A lot of people discovered they could live without college football and liked it enough to not crave college football anymore. College football needs a Mark McGuire / Sammy Sosa type of happening to bring the fans back. What they need is another 2007 season. That was one of the most remarkable seasons I can remember in my lifetime.  

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Kenny Powers said:

Has anyone heard anything new about the QB competition? Who do you think has the inside track and why? I am biased but I really think this is the only thing keeping UK from a possible trip to Atlanta. 

Everything I hear the transfer from Penn State is pretty far in the lead for the job.  And I think it will take a lot more than a QB for UK to even dream about making it to Atlanta.  Yes a skilled QB will help UK against the likes of Ole Miss, Miss St., Mizzou and UofL but the talent at Athens and Gainesville is still too much for UK to ever achieve more than a rare win over UGA or UofF.

• Like 2