Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Alabama Predictions/Updates

Kentucky vs. Alabama 6 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky
      50%
    • Alabama
      50%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 01/27/2021 at 12:06 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Cats have a tough one tomorrow on the road at Alabama the game at least is on early at 7:00pm on ESPN. This is like most all of the Cats remaining games in that they need to win.

  • Replies 91
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully its a much better result than last time but I got a feeling it won't be pretty again.  Maybe the Wildcats will play with more pride and aggression after some of the chirping the Tide has been doing.

Alabama 74-69.

I am calling for the upset.  I think Alabama is ripe for a conference loss and UK will play better than the 1st time around.  

Bama 7.5 favorite

You wonder whether UK has "turned the corner" or whether they ever will this season.   Until I see more consistency I will unfortunately have to say that the corner has not yet been turned.  Thus, I predict Alabama by 10.   (Hope I'm wrong.)

1 hour ago, tcjkbt said:

You wonder whether UK has "turned the corner" or whether they ever will this season.   Until I see more consistency I will unfortunately have to say that the corner has not yet been turned.  Thus, I predict Alabama by 10.   (Hope I'm wrong.)

I just don't think they're very good.  I am personally not expecting a run of any importance from this team.  But like you say, I hope that I am wrong. 

I'm guessing a better performance than the first meeting but a loss nonetheless. I'd say Alabama 79-68.

This game will be won or lost by UK's defense. It is 100% on the defense, especially 3 point defense tonight. Pressure the 3's, help on the drives that will happen from overplaying the 3, rotate with focus on no open 3's on kickout passes. I give up points inside the arc to take Bama out of their 3 point game.

1 hour ago, Randy Parker said:

I just don't think they're very good.  I am personally not expecting a run of any importance from this team.  But like you say, I hope that I am wrong. 

I like UK's chances now.

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

I give up points inside the arc to take Bama out of their 3 point game.

Will then need a very solid effort from Jackson protecting the rim without getting into foul trouble.

Bama has hit 66-3s their last 4 games. Petty has 21 of those. They are shooting 43% from 3 in league play, we’re shooting 33% before. Oats is 1-9 at Bama when held to 75 points or less. Have you ever heard of the 71 rule in College Basketball? First team to 71 points wins 96% of the games. GO CATS. Defense has got too stop the 3 have Jackson protect the rim. Cats gotta score early and often. 

1 hour ago, Can'tcoach said:

I like UK's chances now.

Shutup 

44 minutes ago, Tomcats1990 said:

Bama has hit 66-3s their last 4 games. Petty has 21 of those. They are shooting 43% from 3 in league play, we’re shooting 33% before. Oats is 1-9 at Bama when held to 75 points or less. Have you ever heard of the 71 rule in College Basketball? First team to 71 points wins 96% of the games. GO CATS. Defense has got too stop the 3 have Jackson protect the rim. Cats gotta score early and often. 

I'm not sure what's the taller task.  Stopping them from getting to 71 points first, or Kentucky scoring 71 lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.