Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati Bengals are getting new uniforms

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

637998524_behancebengalsconcept.thumb.jpg.e5983def46e4c15cb2c20c5a287912d3.jpg268027183_behancebengalsconcept-combo1.thumb.jpg.d8b111423bae81bf6ef15981c3bd2595.jpg1529326060_behancebengalsconcept-combo2.thumb.jpg.6dd20c98737cb5c8217bd1f5471a5296.jpg537704932_behancebengalsconcept-combo3.thumb.jpg.b68f4224f59dd0ac48189f39fa3e18b8.jpg

I feel like these are a decent mix of old school and new school.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

I feel like these are a decent mix of old school and new school.

Deuce these aren’t that different than the ones I posted haha 

Was hoping the B logo would be replaced.  Have never been a fan of it.

New unis......meh.

On 1/25/2021 at 12:17 AM, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

637998524_behancebengalsconcept.thumb.jpg.e5983def46e4c15cb2c20c5a287912d3.jpg268027183_behancebengalsconcept-combo1.thumb.jpg.d8b111423bae81bf6ef15981c3bd2595.jpg1529326060_behancebengalsconcept-combo2.thumb.jpg.6dd20c98737cb5c8217bd1f5471a5296.jpg537704932_behancebengalsconcept-combo3.thumb.jpg.b68f4224f59dd0ac48189f39fa3e18b8.jpg

I could get with the all black and all white looks, and even black jersey/white pants and vice versa, but those orange pants gotta go. This, coming from a guy whose wardrobe is 70+% orange.

14 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

So, what did we get? New uniforms were revealed this morning.

I hope the Ring of Honor doesn't underwhelm me as much as the new uniforms have, based upon the hype.

7 minutes ago, CincySportsFan said:

Can honestly say I don't see that much difference.

Uniforms.jpg

I agree. Simplified by changing the shoulder/sleeve and removing the side panel. I like the new ones better but the changes don't match the hype.

Ho hum, nothing special.  (Never really been a fan of the stripes, helmet or otherwise,  Nor the name when it was chosen way back when.)

yawn 2.PNG

3 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I love the stripes and the Bengals helmet is one of the best in the NFL.

Too bad their playing doesn't match what you think of the helmet. ?

29 minutes ago, CincySportsFan said:

Can honestly say I don't see that much difference.

Uniforms.jpg

There’s a huge difference. The number font is way better with no ugly drop shadow. No shoulder contrast from rest of the jersey, no hideous side panel, no hideous “B” logo. They did very, very well with these. 

For those of us who are not artistic, we probably wouldn't notice much different.  But it is a sleeker, more simple look.  The "Paul Brown" signature on the back is pretty cool.  The stripes look more natural (like a tiger) with the color blocks gone.  These uniforms plus a great draft later this month will help them perform better as a team!???

12 minutes ago, nkypete said:

For those of us who are not artistic, we probably wouldn't notice much different.  But it is a sleeker, more simple look.  The "Paul Brown" signature on the back is pretty cool.  The stripes look more natural (like a tiger) with the color blocks gone.  These uniforms plus a great draft later this month will help them perform better as a team!???

I personally don’t think it takes being artistic to notice a huge difference. 

306E4F49-62CA-42A1-8F75-B15870059D5B.png

133C03B8-775F-4A72-83B9-275FCE5D7656.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.