January 25, 20215 yr 6 hours ago, Voice of Reason said: The ones you posted are boring. That bottom throw back version is a Browns jersey. I want boring. We’ve been looking at the opposite of boring since 2004 and it’s been awful haha
January 25, 20215 yr 2 hours ago, futurecoach said: Let’s not forget part of the reason the Bengals and Paul Brown went to the stripes on the helmets. Is because he wanted a look that when people saw them, they would clearly identify that with being the Cincinnati Bengals. I don’t even think Paul Brown would want to go to a look, that is basically coping the look the Browns just went to. Which those uniforms is basically the exact same as the current Browns one. I think even Paul Brown would want uniforms that clearly say Cincinnati Bengals and not a little brother version of the Browns uniforms. Besides the throwback, I don’t see any resemblance to the browns uniforms. Black vs brown. Tiger stripes vs solid stripes. Maybe I don’t see it.
January 25, 20215 yr 9 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said: A quick look at that C and it looks like it has feathers, not stripes.
January 25, 20215 yr The all white and black variants are the cleanest by a billion miles. They definitely need to do that.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.