Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati Bengals are getting new uniforms

Featured Replies

  • Replies 74
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
2 hours ago, theguru said:

Image may contain: people playing sports

 

2 hours ago, theguru said:

140826100_117504500246437_3302487357921524812_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=6C9RWXAp-qIAX8og4d1&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&tp=6&oh=dbcf7efe0e5effa291d637cd1281f3a8&oe=602F33CB

 

2 hours ago, theguru said:

Image may contain: one or more people and people playing sports, text that says 'BENGALS 0 LIGHTS OUT @TYLERMACENKO'

 

2 hours ago, theguru said:

Image may contain: one or more people and people playing sports, text that says 'WHITE TIGER @TYLERMACENKO'

I have seen so many people post different designs on Twitter. However, I saw these on there last night and as I said on Twitter these four designs are by far my favorite. 

Just now, futurecoach said:

 

 

 

I have seen so many people post different designs on Twitter. However, I saw these on there last night and as I said on Twitter these four designs are by far my favorite. 

Same fc.  I love the White Tiger and really like the other three. 

3 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

I personally really like their current "color rush" uniforms. All the ones above are serious Browns vibes. 

The current color rush are phenomenal. Besides the throwback jersey I don’t see any resemblance to the Browns at all besides the color Orange. 

  • Author
7 hours ago, GrantNKY said:

Credit to @ninety4feet on Twitter for creating these, but these are without a doubt the best ones I’ve seen. I get the Browns critique that Diablo mentioned but really the only one of these that feels like the Browns is the last one which is a true throwback to what the Bengals original uniforms looked like. The Bengals are really the only team in the league that has never really done a “throwback” and I’d love to see them do it just once. But still these jerseys are the best mock-ups I’ve seen. Combines the old schools 80’s-90’s uniform style which a modern flair. They’re perfect. I just hope the Bengals learned from last year when a lot of teams got new uniforms. The Rams and Falcons got new uniforms and tried to be too cool and they suck. The Chargers just went back to a classic uniform style and they are amazing. I hope the Bengals go the way of the Chargers and just keep it simple like the pictures below. 25C0734D-C5EF-4C11-B14F-581ACE2731D8.thumb.png.e7af20bf3443bd20c3eaf69c12e873dc.png6A450A9B-E46F-4C9F-BCA9-DD29056D60CC.thumb.png.dcbd5ec23d4433ec90929e486b880458.pngCAE02F98-1808-4D65-92E6-5E0863A971F3.thumb.png.1a304d380d789f9fb7e7495ca01576a0.pngAA330BA0-EEB0-4EBA-82A7-09F0000A9328.thumb.png.3c64648100fb31b81d015a134bcf49e6.png

 

6 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

I personally really like their current "color rush" uniforms. All the ones above are serious Browns vibes. 

 

2 hours ago, GrantNKY said:

The current color rush are phenomenal. Besides the throwback jersey I don’t see any resemblance to the Browns at all besides the color Orange. 

Yeah while I do like the original look. The Browns kind of beat us to going back to that original type of look. It really is just to similar to the Browns jerseys to me. Here is a Browns pic for reference. 

26DE7C7A-C6BC-42EE-A876-F1EFD000B4A9.jpeg

I'm probably in the minority, but I'd like to see the striped helmets go.   40 years has been long enough.   I know those will stay though.  Hopefully, with the NFL doing away with the one helmet rule, we at least see an alternate.  I'd like the White helmets with the all white color rush uniform.

But the Bengals are never that adventurous. 

  • Author
19 hours ago, The Raven said:

I'm probably in the minority, but I'd like to see the striped helmets go.   40 years has been long enough.   I know those will stay though.  Hopefully, with the NFL doing away with the one helmet rule, we at least see an alternate.  I'd like the White helmets with the all white color rush uniform.

But the Bengals are never that adventurous. 

The NFL is doing away with the one helmet rule? 

On 1/22/2021 at 11:31 AM, theguru said:

140826100_117504500246437_3302487357921524812_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=6C9RWXAp-qIAX8og4d1&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&tp=6&oh=dbcf7efe0e5effa291d637cd1281f3a8&oe=602F33CB

 

On 1/22/2021 at 11:32 AM, theguru said:

Image may contain: one or more people and people playing sports, text that says 'BENGALS 0 LIGHTS OUT @TYLERMACENKO'

 

On 1/22/2021 at 11:32 AM, theguru said:

Image may contain: one or more people and people playing sports, text that says 'WHITE TIGER @TYLERMACENKO'

 

On 1/22/2021 at 11:32 AM, theguru said:

Image may contain: people playing sports

These are all pretty good. The throwback is my least favorite. The all white is my favorite.

5 hours ago, futurecoach said:

The NFL is doing away with the one helmet rule? 

I thought they had changed that rule for the 2021 season, but apparently its still in the discussion stage.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-contemplating-rule-change-for-helmets-that-could-lead-to-return-of-multiple-classic-throwback-uniforms/#:~:text=Due to the one-helmet,in a statement%2C via PFT.

I like any connection to the Browns and Massillon Tigers.  Any time the Bengals can tie into Paul Brown, that is outstanding. 

22 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Terrible. That bottom one especially.

 

22 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

 

 

 

These are all pretty good. The throwback is my least favorite. The all white is my favorite.

You like these but dislike mine? I like the all white and the throwbacks but the black and orange ones are ugly. Haha 

3 hours ago, ChiefSmoke said:

I like any connection to the Browns and Massillon Tigers.  Any time the Bengals can tie into Paul Brown, that is outstanding. 

Agreed. I mean I dislike the Cleveland Browns as much as anyone, but the connection between the Browns and the Bengals is stronger than any 2 teams in the league. Paul Brown is The Godfather of football and he’s the reason why Ohio is one of, if not the most, tradition rich football state in the country. From high school, to the MAC, to Ohio State, to the Browns and the Bengals. That should be celebrated. 

40 minutes ago, GrantNKY said:

 

You like these but dislike mine? I like the all white and the throwbacks but the black and orange ones are ugly. Haha 

The ones you posted are boring. That bottom throw back version is a Browns jersey.

  • Author
4 hours ago, GrantNKY said:

Agreed. I mean I dislike the Cleveland Browns as much as anyone, but the connection between the Browns and the Bengals is stronger than any 2 teams in the league. Paul Brown is The Godfather of football and he’s the reason why Ohio is one of, if not the most, tradition rich football state in the country. From high school, to the MAC, to Ohio State, to the Browns and the Bengals. That should be celebrated. 

Let’s not forget part of the reason the Bengals and Paul Brown went to the stripes on the helmets. Is because he wanted a look that when people saw them, they would clearly identify that with being the Cincinnati Bengals. 
 

I don’t even think Paul Brown would want to go to a look, that is basically coping the look the Browns just went to. Which those uniforms is basically the exact same as the current Browns one. I think even Paul Brown would want uniforms that clearly say Cincinnati Bengals and not a little brother version of the Browns uniforms. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.