January 21, 20215 yr Final. Just terrible the Cats deserved to lose it just terrible the way they finished the last two minutes. No way you should lose a game up 6 with less than 2 minutes to play.
January 21, 20215 yr Did it seem to anyone else like Isaiah Jackson could have grabbed that next to last shot from Georgia instead of swatting it down out of bounds? It’s instinctual but man, that ball was just hanging there. Aside from that from Jackson, he played well offensively. Boston finally had a solid game. Aside from that, just awful. It was already this way, but even more clear that Kentucky has no path to the tournament without winning the SEC tourney.
January 21, 20215 yr I think I've officially given up on this team. First time in my life I can ever remember feeling like there was no hope, especially for a team with so many games left.
January 21, 20215 yr Since 2016 this is the 28th loss to an unranked team. TWENTY EIGHT....... Let that sink in.
January 21, 20215 yr 16 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said: I think I've officially given up on this team. First time in my life I can ever remember feeling like there was no hope, especially for a team with so many games left. I know we’re all upset but my irrational state of mind is saying “don’t even air the games anymore.”
January 21, 20215 yr Author 10 minutes ago, Tomcats1990 said: Since 2016 this is the 28th loss to an unranked team. TWENTY EIGHT....... Let that sink in. WOW, JUST WOW, didn’t know that!! This team might be the dumbest college basketball team I’ve EVER seen!! They do stuff in the game that you see 6th grade teams doing!! Just unbelievably dumb!! WOW!!!
January 21, 20215 yr 37 minutes ago, John Anthony said: I know we’re all upset but my irrational state of mind is saying “don’t even air the games anymore.” I'm not sure how many more I will watch. Without a good bourbon, it does nothing but raise my blood pressure and give me a headache.
January 21, 20215 yr 4 minutes ago, John Anthony said: Cal going man to man underneath the basket? Pretty easy to switch that. I believe Toppin was guarding the screener. Just let the man right by him. So dumb.
January 21, 20215 yr Askew played so awful tonight. The whole team had so many just bad turnovers. I like Allen and we need his shooting ability but tonight sure made it seem like he is an atrcious passer. Sarr might be my least favorite player while player under Cal. Between him and Ryan Harrow. Hagans for the trifecta. At least we saw a glimpse of Boston. This team has no shot but I will still watch every game. Even with them sucking, I still look forward to watching them.
January 21, 20215 yr 9 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said: Askew played so awful tonight. The whole team had so many just bad turnovers. I like Allen and we need his shooting ability but tonight sure made it seem like he is an atrcious passer. Sarr might be my least favorite player while player under Cal. Between him and Ryan Harrow. Hagans for the trifecta. At least we saw a glimpse of Boston. This team has no shot but I will still watch every game. Even with them sucking, I still look forward to watching them. It's just really hard to look forward to anything they do right now.
January 21, 20215 yr 1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said: WOW, JUST WOW, didn’t know that!! This team might be the dumbest college basketball team I’ve EVER seen!! They do stuff in the game that you see 6th grade teams doing!! Just unbelievably dumb!! WOW!!! 1 hour ago, Tomcats1990 said: Since 2016 this is the 28th loss to an unranked team. TWENTY EIGHT....... Let that sink in. That 28 losses to unranked teams seems like a whole lot. However, there are also a lot of games in a college basketball season. So I decided to look at another top program with the best coach of all time, just to see in comparison how many times they lost to an unranked team since 2016. Which after looking Duke since 2016 has lost to 21 unranked teams. Obviously 21 is not as much as 28. But the 21 is probably a lot more than people would have initially thought when talking about Duke. Just shows that those losses to unranked teams just add up. With obviously for UK, a lot of those losses are happening this year currently.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.