January 21, 20215 yr 2 hours ago, bugatti said: Yep. Let's be 100. Allen can shoot the rock. But if you are looking for him to do much more than that on either end of the court it is not going to end well. Not that things are going well now, but you know what I mean. Totally agree, I had not realized he was so slow afoot.
January 21, 20215 yr 15 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said: His choice or Barnhart's? His, Cal likes to jaw and argue back. Well he’s picked the most critical fanbase in all of CBB to do it with. If he doesn’t calm down he might say “screw this,” I’m out.
January 22, 20215 yr 1 hour ago, John Anthony said: His, Cal likes to jaw and argue back. Well he’s picked the most critical fanbase in all of CBB to do it with. If he doesn’t calm down he might say “screw this,” I’m out. Might be a good idea, since he is beginning to look like Billy G.
January 22, 20215 yr 16 hours ago, Tomcats1990 said: Yes CAL blaming fans and media for changing the starting lineup and it not working. I didn't take it as him blaming fans and media but you guys have a way of spinning anything and everything to the narrative that you want to be true.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.