Cleveland Clinches!

My sons have waited their entire lives for this moment!  I can't describe what this means.  This team scratched and clawed all season.  Almost derailed by Covid, but beat our archrivals to clinch.  We may play them next week in Pittsburgh.  

Mayfield clinched the game with the first down carry.  He has grown immensely this season.  

15 hours ago, oldgrappler said:

My sons have waited their entire lives for this moment!  I can't describe what this means.  This team scratched and clawed all season.  Almost derailed by Covid, but beat our archrivals to clinch.  We may play them next week in Pittsburgh.  

Mayfield clinched the game with the first down carry.  He has grown immensely this season.  

Congrats @oldgrappler and when the Browns were officially in we cheered at my condo!

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, theguru said:

Congrats @oldgrappler and when the Browns were officially in we cheered at my condo!

Thank you, @theguru  I appreciate the support over the last several years.  I would like to see both teams at full strength for the upcoming playoff game.  No Covid and no excuses.  The AFC North may be a pretty exciting division for the next couple of years (assuming Burrows gets healthy).  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, oldgrappler said:

Thank you, @theguru  I appreciate the support over the last several years.  I would like to see both teams at full strength for the upcoming playoff game.  No Covid and no excuses.  The AFC North may be a pretty exciting division for the next couple of years (assuming Burrows gets healthy).  

I agree the North is looking great moving forward and yes may the best team win Sunday night.  

Go Browns!

• Like 1