Bengals 27 Steelers 17

I have always been one of the most optimistic people on this site, and I didn’t think there was a chance of this happening. With that said it was amazing watching the game tonight and the energy they played with. 

This win also probably means Taylor is back. He is always talking about building a winning culture. Wins like this go a long way to doing that, so hopefully they can show that they can build off of this. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

I have always been one of the most optimistic people on this site, and I didn’t think there was a chance of this happening. With that said it was amazing watching the game tonight and the energy they played with. 

This win also probably means Taylor is back. He is always talking about building a winning culture. Wins like this go a long way to doing that, so hopefully they can show that they can build off of this. 

I’m in agreement with you on this!

• Like 2

If you don't mind, I think I hit the winning game plan pretty well in the Predictions/Updates thread:

This is an opportunity for Taylor to make an impression. If I am him, I put in wildcat plays. I set up a passing game plan focused on short quick passes. If Finley holds a ball for more than 2 seconds, I am in his head screaming get rid of the ball, even if it means throwing it away. Finally, I run the ball on 85-90% of the plays in the game. Run the ball at unexpected times. Get creative in play design. That is why you got hired Zac. Of course I expect Taylor to fail in all that. Good bye Zac.    

The one thing I missed there is they did throw deep a couple times but they were double move routes and quicker throws.

8 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

The Browns now have a shot at winning the division.

The Browns have the Jets this week and then the Steelers in week 17.

The Steelers have the Colts this week and then Browns.

Would be a lot of fun of the Steelers lose to the Colts, Browns beat the Jets, and then they face off for the division in Week 17.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

The Browns have the Jets this week and then the Steelers in week 17.

The Steelers have the Colts this week and then Browns.

Would be a lot of fun of the Steelers lose to the Colts, Browns beat the Jets, and then they face off for the division in Week 17.

The Steelers will lose both of those games at this rate.