Somerset vs Lexington Christian Academy Updates/Predictions (2A Playoffs)

Footballmom2

Somerset vs LCA (2A Playoffs)  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• LCA
    • Somerset

This poll is closed to new votes

• theguru changed the title to Somerset vs Lexington Christian Academy Updates/Predictions (2A Playoffs)

I expect WW 4 between these two. 

First game LCA was able to get pressure on the QB while Somerset could not pressure the QB. That basically was the difference in the game. So as usual I think which ever team wins up front and gives their stars time and room to operate wins this one. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

I expect WW 4 between these two. 

First game LCA was able to get pressure on the QB while Somerset could not pressure the QB. That basically was the difference in the game. So as usual I think which ever team wins up front and gives their stars time and room to operate wins this one. 

Aren't we up to WW V by now?  Somerset had to make that goal line stand to win the game in 2018 as well. 

The last 4 games have been decided by a total of 14 points. These 2 teams know each other pretty well, lots of mutual respect. Will it come down to the last play again this time?  IMO, the winner of this game wins 2A State. Looking forward to another dog fight with the Jumpers pulling away at the end. 

2 hours ago, Bud_Kilmer said:

Might as well play it at Kroger field because this is probably the state championship!

LCA - 35

Somerset-  28

1 hour ago, Pacman69 said:

I wouldn’t count the Beechwood Tigers out. 

I wouldn't count Beechwood or Mayfield out. 

• Like 1