Welcome to the new BGP!

2 minutes ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

What I want to know is if your email  and personal info is automatically hidden when people view your profile? 

Just now, GOREDDEVILS said:

Just like the other software  had a privacy setting.

No one can see your email address.  How about looking at some other profiles to see what is visible. 

Looks pretty good.  I do have one question.  On the hold site I would normally go to the home page a click on the new post link to see a list of all threads that had been updated since my last visit.  So far I haven't found a similar type link.  Is this something available on the new site?

2 minutes ago, Irish Cat said:

Looks pretty good.  I do have one question.  On the hold site I would normally go to the home page a click on the new post link to see a list of all threads that had been updated since my last visit.  So far I haven't found a similar type link.  Is this something available on the new site?

Check out the activity tab at the top.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Irish Cat said:

If you go to the Activity tab, and then "My Activity Streams," you can create whatever streams you'd like to be able to quickly navigate to. For example, I set up an "Unread Content" stream which shows me anything I haven't read in a certain time period. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bugatti said:

Check out the activity tab at the top.

15 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

If you go to the Activity tab, and then "My Activity Streams," you can create whatever streams you'd like to be able to quickly navigate to. For example, I set up an "Unread Content" stream which shows me anything I haven't read in a certain time period. 

Thanks.