Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Welcome to the new BGP!

Featured Replies

It is going to be a learning curve for all of us. 

  • Replies 69
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • sportsfan41
    sportsfan41

    Also went ahead and decided to update my profile picture, in honor of the Maverick 2 release date being pushed back multiple times. 

  • Nice place Guru...

  • TheDeuce
    TheDeuce

    - Click on "Unread Content" (top right or bottom right of your screen) - Click the drop down that says "Read Status"  - Change it from "Unread item links take me to the top of the page" to "U

Posted Images

Finally remembered my log in information, only took a few tries.

  • Author
Just now, sportsfan41 said:

Finally remembered my log in information, only took a few tries.

The software got me too @sportsfan41

Also went ahead and decided to update my profile picture, in honor of the Maverick 2 release date being pushed back multiple times. 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

Also went ahead and decided to update my profile picture, in honor of the Maverick 2 release date being pushed back multiple times. 

Looks good and we will probably go back to the square avatars, just FYI. 

jfyi: The Search feature will start working once the rebuilding (search index) is completed.

25 minutes ago, theguru said:

Looks good and we will probably go back to the square avatars, just FYI. 

Yes Square please...on 2nd thought, my neon sign looks good this way too.

Edited by Jumper_Dad

The site seems to be blocked on mozilla firefox now. I got this 

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to bluegrasspreps.com. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

I know the work around but I never had any problems with mozilla on the old software.

  • Author
12 minutes ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

The site seems to be blocked on mozilla firefox now. I got this 

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to bluegrasspreps.com. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

That should be solved later today.  

Is there a privacy setting on the new software?

I looked under account settings and didn't see anything.

  • Author
3 minutes ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

Is there a privacy setting on the new software?

I looked under account settings and didn't see anything.

I am not sure I understand the question?

5 minutes ago, theguru said:

I am not sure I understand the question?

What I want to know is if your email  and personal info is automatically hidden when people view your profile? 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.