Jump to content
theguru

Welcome to the new BGP!

Recommended Posts

It is going to be a learning curve for all of us. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally remembered my log in information, only took a few tries.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sportsfan41 said:

Finally remembered my log in information, only took a few tries.

The software got me too @sportsfan41

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also went ahead and decided to update my profile picture, in honor of the Maverick 2 release date being pushed back multiple times. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

Also went ahead and decided to update my profile picture, in honor of the Maverick 2 release date being pushed back multiple times. 

Looks good and we will probably go back to the square avatars, just FYI. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jfyi: The Search feature will start working once the rebuilding (search index) is completed.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, theguru said:

Looks good and we will probably go back to the square avatars, just FYI. 

Yes Square please...on 2nd thought, my neon sign looks good this way too.

Edited by Jumper_Dad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The site seems to be blocked on mozilla firefox now. I got this 

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to bluegrasspreps.com. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know the work around but I never had any problems with mozilla on the old software.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

The site seems to be blocked on mozilla firefox now. I got this 

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to bluegrasspreps.com. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

That should be solved later today.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a privacy setting on the new software?

I looked under account settings and didn't see anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

Is there a privacy setting on the new software?

I looked under account settings and didn't see anything.

I am not sure I understand the question?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, theguru said:

I am not sure I understand the question?

What I want to know is if your email  and personal info is automatically hidden when people view your profile? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information