Welcome to the new BGP!

2 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Looks like it goes up as you receive likes and thanks. 

Why is mine so low? Haha I didn’t realize you had downvoted me enough to offset all the likes I’ve gotten since joining BGP haha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, GrantNKY said:

Why is mine so low? Haha I didn’t realize you had downvoted me enough to offset all the likes I’ve gotten since joining BGP haha 

I don't think I've disliked anything of yours since you stopped hating on Lamar. Other than that, we've almost always been in agreement. 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I really like the new notification feature that pops up along with the sound. 

Agree and there appears to be multiple ways to set up your activity feeds (top left everyone).

1 minute ago, TheDeuce said:

I don't think I've disliked anything of yours since you stopped hating on Lamar. Other than that, we've almost always been in agreement. 😎

3 minutes ago, GrantNKY said:

The likes, dislikes, and thanks from the old site do NOT carry over here.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CincySportsFan said:

Once you are actually in a thread, is there still a way to jump to the first unread post?  The new threads usually aren't that bad and I can just scroll down, but the Coronavirus one has 137 pages.

I am learning this like everyone else:

Activity > My Activity Streams > Unread Content > Numerous Options

1 minute ago, theguru said:

I am learning this like everyone else:

Activity > My Activity Streams > Unread Content > Numerous Options

I think this only gets you TO the thread. Once you are in the thread, I've only been able to navigate to the last page manually, and then figure out where you left off. 

• Like 1

Just now, TheDeuce said:

I think this only gets you TO the thread. Once you are in the thread, I've only been able to navigate to the last page manually, and then figure out where you left off. 

Honestly you probably know better than me at this point.

9 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Once the little submenu drops down, you need to unclick the current option that says to take you to the top of page and select the option that says to take you to the first unread post.  Once I did that, it worked like a charm.  You don't even have to do the extra step like you did in the "old" format, where you had to open the thread and then select that option.  Now, just click on the thread title, and you're automatically taken to the first unread post.  Pretty sweet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1