Plandemic - Coming Summer 2020

[video=youtube;7-_wfe9mbeY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-_wfe9mbeY

Humanity is imprisoned by a killer pandemic. People are being arrested for surfing in the ocean and meditating in nature. Nations are collapsing. Hungry citizens are rioting for food. The media has generated so much confusion and fear that people are begging for salvation in a syringe. Billionaire patent owners are pushing for globally mandated vaccines. Anyone who refuses to be injected with experimental poisons will be prohibited from travel, education and work. No, this is not a synopsis for a new horror movie. This is our current reality.

Plandemic is being released this summer. The above Youtube video is a vignette just released to wet our appetite. I watched the entire video and if half of it is true it will blow your mind. I highly suggest everyone check this out.

Plandemic Movie

I made it through two minutes. She's clearly brilliant and quite probably delusional.

The first few minutes when she talked about being imprisoned I was suspect too but according to Wikipedia she was in fact arrested and held for five days before the charges were dismissed so there may be something to see here.

The vignette moved on to many other topics where it seemed much more plausible. At the end of the day anyone interested in this topic should have a look/see and come to their own conclusions.

Here is another interview with her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZPrUb0AcKw

Judy Mikovits has also authored a couple of books on this subject:

https://www.amazon.com/Plague-Scientist%C2%92s-Intrepid-Retroviruses-Syndrome/dp/1510713948

https://www.amazon.com/Plague-Corruption-Restoring-Promise-Science/dp/1510752242

Judy Mikovits says Dr. Fauci is a criminal and she also brings up a Pentagon Study from 2020 that says Flu vaccines increase risk of coronavirus by 36%.

Examining non-influenza viruses specifically, the odds of coronavirus in vaccinated individuals were significantly higher when compared to unvaccinated individuals with an odds ratio (association between an exposure and an outcome) of 1.36. In other words, the vaccinated were 36% more likely to get coronavirus.

Pentagon Study: Flu Shot Raises Risk of Coronavirus by 36% (and Other Supporting Studies) • Children's Health Defense

It's hard to know what to believe anymore about just about anything.

Gut feeling and reaction, I trust Dr. Fauci a little bit less knowing that he was involved with Dr. Gallo during the HIV scare in the 80's.

Very true about what to believe. Sometimes I feel that I am wasting my time reading about all the statistics, models, studies, projections and opinions.

Fauci is well connected to the Gates - who control much (most?) of the vaccine industry.

Global Health Leaders Launch Decade of Vaccines Collaboration | Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation - Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

BTW, Bill Gates gave WHO $50M for Coronavirus research on March 10th. On March 11th, WHO declared Corona-19 a pandemic.

Bill Gates Donates $5� Million to Develop Coronavirus Treatment – Robb Report

WHO declares the coronavirus outbreak a pandemic - STAT

Looking objectively, this documentary is based around the theories of Judy Mikovits, who claims to not take issue with vaccines on the whole, yet surrounds herself with scores of the most staunch and visible anti-vaxxers out there. Her book is published through the same publisher that put out Andrew Wakefield's books - he's the former doctor who lost his medical licensure for completely fabricating study results to create the "vaccines cause autism" fallacy in 1998 (at the same time as he was personally trying to patent his own vaccine for measles silently behind the scenes). She certainly has very questionable associates.

Anyway, the results of Mikovits' only major study, one on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, had to have the majority of its content retracted after she, as well as 10 different research teams could not replicate her results.

I can't help but question the credibility of the individual this "documentary" is getting its facts from.

Looking objectively, this documentary is based around the theories of Judy Mikovits, who claims to not take issue with vaccines on the whole, yet surrounds herself with scores of the most staunch and visible anti-vaxxers out there. Her book is published through the same publisher that put out Andrew Wakefield's books - he's the former doctor who lost his medical licensure for completely fabricating study results to create the "vaccines cause autism" fallacy in 1998 (at the same time as he was personally trying to patent his own vaccine for measles silently behind the scenes). She certainly has very questionable associates.

Anyway, the results of Mikovits' only major study, one on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, had to have the majority of its content retracted after she, as well as 10 different research teams could not replicate her results.

I can't help but question the credibility of the individual this "documentary" is getting its facts from.

Thank you for bringing facts and reason into this thread.