Gronk To The Bucs

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys Gronk is still the best TE in the history of the sport and is still in tremendous shape. I see the Bucs utilizing Gronk and OJ Howard the same way the Pats used Gronk and Aaron Hernandez. It was short lived but that duo of Gronk and Hernandez was absurd. I expect we’ll see a ton of 2 TE sets in Tampa this year.

Interesting and I doubt Gronk makes it through the entire season.

@swamprat are you thinking about season tickets again?

For perspective, Gronk has appeared in 16 games only twice during his NFL career. That being his first two seasons in 2010 and 2011. Maybe he needed a rejuvenation year, but he was all but broken down the last we saw of him.

For perspective, Gronk has appeared in 16 games only twice during his NFL career. That being his first two seasons in 2010 and 2011. Maybe he needed a rejuvenation year, but he was all but broken down the last we saw of him.

So much uncertainty around the NFL right now given the current climate. If everything were business as usual I'd say they limit his snap count for the first few weeks and see how his body is doing. Make sure Gronk knows there is no need to play through the pain... until the playoffs of course.