Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 59 Indiana 54

Featured Replies

  • Replies 115
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ugly, ugly game by both sides...nice win though for the Cats...congrats.

 

It was ugly but you're going to get that sometimes when both teams play tough D.

You misspelled Duke.

:lol: About the first post I'd expect you to make in this thread.

Ugly, ugly game by both sides...nice win though for the Cats...congrats.

I understand what and why you are saying this but jmo the is no such thing as an "Ugly" win. I would rather win ugly that lose pretty anytime.;) Imo the defense that both teams played had a lot to do with it and Sampsons teams have always played this tough defense, physical style of ball.

I understand what and why you are saying this but jmo the is no such thing as an "Ugly" win. I would rather win ugly that lose pretty anytime.;)

 

When you're ranked 65th in the country - you have to take what you can get. I'll take a win anytime!!!

:lol: About the first post I'd expect you to make in this thread.

:jump: :bunny: :banana:

I understand what and why you are saying this but jmo the is no such thing as an "Ugly" win. I would rather win ugly that lose pretty anytime.;)

I am being rather supportive of this UK basketball team.....I really, really like Jasper.

1. Could be the worst UK team I remember when it comes to blocking out. RM would have AT LEAST 5 more boards if he put his big rear end into someone.

 

2. Even if it results in a foul, RM needs to bloody the nose/mouth of an opponent who tries to pick his pocket after a board.

 

3. Jasper needs to be more aggressive offensively when he's got tight D.

 

4. RM still needs more touches.

 

5. Clutch J by Perry with under 2 minutes left.

 

6. Best game I've ever seen for DJ White.

 

I agree with you on the blocking out! The last few years they seem to have a problem with blocking out! I can't understand it BL-out is the easiest thing to do in Basketball!

I guarantee that Jenkins and/or McGee (if healthy) will guard Jasper next Saturday. Having that quick defender on him threw him off balance all day....

I guarantee that Jenkins and/or McGee (if healthy) will guard Jasper next Saturday. Having that quick defender on him threw him off balance all day....

Definitely nervous about next week.

Well, I am off to watch the funnest team in the state - THE Morehead State University!

Definitely nervous about next week.

 

We both are...:lol:

 

That game is gonna be one of a bunch of "If's", IMO.

UK is just painful to watch this year. They make so many stupid mistakes. If Morris leaves after this year we are in trouble..........:eek:

If they are so painful to watch will you continue to watch? I hope your not one these people that is into pain!:D

You misspelled Duke.

No he didn't! Thats how we spell it in Central Ky!:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.