Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 59 Indiana 54

Featured Replies

Tubby Smith vs. Kelvin Sampson

 

Anybody with any sense knew this would be a battle in the 50's. I don't know why anybody is surprised with this outcome.

 

Has anyone said they were surprised with this outcome...:confused:

  • Replies 115
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at the game, and I was also disgusted with the fans who booed Sheray. Besides that, however I thought the crowd was very enthusiastic and positive. I was impressed with Meeks, a freshman, knocking down two clutch free throws to clinch the game. He didn't seem fazed at all and looked very confident, which is very impressive for a freshman. Very important win for the Cats.:thumb:

I was at the game, and I was also disgusted with the fans who booed Sheray. Besides that, however I thought the crowd was very enthusiastic and positive. I was impressed with Meeks, a freshman, knocking down two clutch free throws to clinch the game. He didn't seem fazed at all and looked very confident, which is very impressive for a freshman. Very important win for the Cats.:thumb:

An athlete should never be booed, no matter how bad they are playing.

Has anyone said they were surprised with this outcome...:confused:

 

After reading the thread it sounds like a few were.

Good win for UK.

Congrats to the Cats on the win. I'll take 'em any way we can get 'em this year. But I must agree with a previous poster that UK is painful to watch most of the time. I don't remember when I have changed channels so much during UK games. Hopefully, they will continue to improve as the year goes along. Double digit number of losses likely ,though.

1. When Crawford realizes his game is taking it to the hoop and not firing up 3's, the offense will be much improved.

 

2. I disagree with saying that Bradley lacked effort. He and Perry play with tons of passion.

 

3. If you have the audacity to call yourself a UK fan and boo Sheray Thomas, PM me and I'll give you my feelings on that.

I couldn't agree with you more.Especially on point #3. I was at the game and it made me sick when the so-called UK faithful started booing Thomas.

He's a young man playing a game people........ I love UK, but that made my stomach turn and it bothered me immensely.......

Good win for the Wildcats. I know IU got some Off. rebounds, but I thought they were on top of the back on a couple of them. Cats need to fast break as much as possible, but you knew this game was going to be a grinder. Don't boo a player, support him when he comes in. He may not be the caliber of player that needs to be at UK, but he does bust his tail for the Blue and White.

Does anyone have a link to what Ravi Moss supposedly said after the game about Sheray being booed. I'd love to hear it.

On the radio before the game, Jim Tyree said that Indiana had given up only 6 fastbreak points all year (2 to Duke, 4 total in two other games). I belive the Cats got more than this, and I'm sure Stat Boy...I mean Gametime will come through and tell me exactly how many it was.

2 things...

 

A) You would be just as immature/wrong/childish to do that as to boo.

 

B) Booing is the worldwide expression of not liking something and Sheray Thomas does not deserve it from HIS HOME CROWD. That's ridiculous and embarassing. Show some respect.

 

This is unbelievable that we have adults on here trying to justify the booing of a UK player at Rupp arena by UK 'fans'. This is no different than being at your son's high school basketball game and upon his entering the game, his school's student section boos him. But hey, no big deal, right? Get real.

 

 

You mean everyone on here are adults? :confused: Are you sure?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.