December 9, 200619 yr :lol: About the first post I'd expect you to make in this thread.What do you want me to say? We didn't deserve to win. You just can't shoot that bad and have any chance of winning.
December 9, 200619 yr Much needed W for UK. White outplayed Morris, but Perry gave UK the edge... I know you were arguing with people before the game with people on how they said Morris will definitely outplay White. But from what I saw in the update thread, and now this statement, It think you are going a little overboard with it. I was at the game and I watched the matchup between them just about all game and it pretty much was evenly matched all game. Yeah White scored more than Morris but he also had 7 more shots than Morris. I wouldn't say either one outplayed the other, because it was pretty much evenly matched between the two, and both pretty much carried their teams..
December 9, 200619 yr What do you want me to say? We didn't deserve to win. You just can't shoot that bad and have any chance of winning. I liked Indiana's tough aggressive play especially on defense! They had trouble knocking down some shots,other than that I think they played a very good game!
December 9, 200619 yr Good win today by the Cats. They need to do better on the offensive side of the ball, but good win. Now get ready for the big game next week against UL...
December 9, 200619 yr Its not audacity, its fact, Thomas is awful. I think Bradley always plays hard. He never lacks effort - his shot was just off today. I would say, give the ball to Morris as many times as possible and cut down on the turnovers. I can't figure out why we don't value the ball more. There is no excuse for booing Sheray Thomas. What has he ever done to deserved to be boo'd? Nothing. IF you want to boo Tubby, boo him all you want, he is the one making the money. Sheray Thomas is only guilty of two things, one, saying yes to a scholarship offer and, two, going into the game when asked. Sure, he is not that good of a player, but Tubby is the one who has brought him here and has not gotten enough talent to play someone over him. Inexcusable to boo him personally. You can boo the overall play, but not the individual in the college game, in my opinion.
December 9, 200619 yr There is no excuse for booing Sheray Thomas. What has he ever done to deserved to be boo'd? Nothing. IF you want to boo Tubby, boo him all you want, he is the one making the money. Sheray Thomas is only guilty of two things, one, saying yes to a scholarship offer and, two, going into the game when asked. Sure he is not that good of a player, but Tubby is the one who has brought him here and has not gotten enough talent to play soemone over him. Inexcusable to boo him personally. You can boo the overall play, but not the individual in the college game, in my opinion. ^Agreed.
December 9, 200619 yr White had a nice game, Morris will probably be an All American for the season. Nice games by Perry, Morris, Jasper, Stevenson, Meeks, and Crawford. Poor effort day for Bradley and the other usual suspects. For the life of me I dont know why people are always putting down Bradley, and giving Jasper so much credit. If Bradley or any other player would do what Jasper does sometimes, alot of you would be all over him. Jasper does some good things, but he also does alot of bad and stupid things. There were so many times today that the guy guarding him had Jasper loosing the ball, I know he just completely picked him a few times. Then both he and Bradley got the ball just completely stripped from them, but people only talk about that with Bradley and not Jasper. Yeah Jasper did a heck of a job getting back to block that shot, but it should never get stolen like that from him at the end of the game... I know your usually someone who dont say stuff about Bradley much, but I just was using your post to respond my thoughts on about what alot of people say...
December 9, 200619 yr Honestly I just dont think Jasper played that good today like people have been saying. All game long he had trouble with that IU guy up in his face guarding him. Jasper ended up having 5 turnovers, and there were plenty of more times he came very close to turning it over. I dont know why Tubby didn't play Porter today more at the point than he did. I mean he couldn't have had much more trouble than Jasper was having handing the ball, but Porter would actually give us another guy who could have scored since we were having trouble making shots today...
December 9, 200619 yr Note to Tubby, once the game hits under 2 minutes, Bradley's butt should be on the bench! He's a turnover waiting to happen. I guess he should take Jasper out too, because Jasper had a big turnover right after Bradley did today. Jasper actually ended up with 5 turnovers and 5 assists, while Bradley had just 3 turnovrers with 3 assists. Bradley also knows how to make free throws, which is a kind of player you need on the floor at the end of the game...
December 9, 200619 yr There is no excuse for booing Sheray Thomas. What has he ever done to deserved to be boo'd? Nothing. IF you want to boo Tubby, boo him all you want, he is the one making the money. Sheray Thomas is only guilty of two things, one, saying yes to a scholarship offer and, two, going into the game when asked. Sure he is not that good of a player, but Tubby is the one who has brought him here and has not gotten enough talent to play soemone over him. Inexcusable to boo him personally. You can boo the overall play, but not the individual in the college game, in my opinion. I agree with you 100%! To boo amateur kids is showing no class in my opinion!
December 9, 200619 yr I'm just happy that the Cats won today:dancingpa Now lets get ready for Louisville.
December 9, 200619 yr I'm just happy that the Cats won today:dancingpa Now lets get ready for Louisville. I agree, we got a win, now lets look forward to next weekend.
December 9, 200619 yr I thought they were booing regarding something to do with the Perry situation, I guess not. I'm glad I wasn't a part of this crowd today.
December 9, 200619 yr Well, I am off to watch the funnest team in the state - THE Morehead State University! How did that game turn out??????
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.