Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 59 Indiana 54

Featured Replies

1. When Crawford realizes his game is taking it to the hoop and not firing up 3's, the offense will be much improved.

 

2. I disagree with saying that Bradley lacked effort. He and Perry play with tons of passion.

 

3. If you have the audacity to call yourself a UK fan and boo Sheray Thomas, PM me and I'll give you my feelings on that.

 

Its not audacity, its fact, Thomas is awful.

 

I think Bradley always plays hard. He never lacks effort - his shot was just off today.

 

I would say, give the ball to Morris as many times as possible and cut down on the turnovers. I can't figure out why we don't value the ball more.

  • Replies 115
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas gets boooooooooooed and than gets the biggest rebound of the game. Go figure.

 

Which coincidently, was his ONLY rebound of the game.

Still to many TO's but I think it was a great win.

Which coincidently, was his ONLY rebound of the game.

 

 

Im not a big Thomas fan but it was still the biggest.

Im not a big Thomas fan but it was still the biggest.

 

I'll be honest with you - I hate trashing Thomas every game. I hope he builds off this game and gets some confidence. I would love to see him finish out his career strong. At this point, I don't think it will happen - but I would love it if it did.

Its not audacity, its fact, Thomas is awful.

 

 

 

It absolutely is audacity for some shmow like you or I to think we have the right to verbally abuse Thomas who works just as hard as any other player on the team. I agree he doesn't belong in the SEC but boo him? Get real and grow up.

It absolutely is audacity for some shmow like you or I to think we have the right to verbally abuse Thomas who works just as hard as any other player on the team. I agree he doesn't belong in the SEC but boo him? Get real and grow up.

 

Give me a break. Thomas sucks and we all know it. I don't verbally abuse him, I just state the facts. A senior should have better fundamentals and be able to make a contribution to the program. Its not his fault, its the fault of someone that GREATLY miscued his talent level during the recruiting process.

Much needed W for UK. White outplayed Morris, but Perry gave UK the edge...

 

Morris still frustrates me with his passiveness/lack of aggressiveness...whatever you want to call it...he seems to laid back. His game and more importantly, his consistency have come a long way since he came to UK, so there's a lot I like about Randolph. Without him, UK might be a .500 team, or possibly worse.

Stop trashing Kentucky, Indiana is a very good team that could pull some upsets in the Big Ten this season. We finally beat a team that wasn't a guaranteed victory. This might be the win that gets us on a roll, or be maybe 20-3 or 19-4 when we play Florida on Feb. 10. At least we beat Indiana by more than Puke did.
You misspelled Duke.

Did anyone realize how bad IU shot and UK still only won by 5. I think IU was like 4-28 or something really bad like that. IU came into the game shooting like 38 % I think they said from behind the 3 point line. IF IU shoots decent they win by 8 or 9. Good win for the cats though they needed it!

White had a nice game, Morris will probably be an All American for the season. Nice games by Perry, Morris, Jasper, Stevenson, Meeks, and Crawford.

 

Poor effort day for Bradley and the other usual suspects.

 

Do you seriously think he will?

 

I see him being 2nd team all-SEC at best. Just looking at the big men in the SEC...

 

Alabama - Jermareo Davidson, Richard Hendrix

Florida - Al Horford, Joakim Noah

LSU - Glen Davis

South Carolina - Brandon Wallace

 

I would rate him above Wallace and Hendrix...below Noah, Davis and Davison. He might have an edge over Horford in all-conference selction due to Horford being overshadowed by Noah, and playing for a more balanced team, but if I had to pick one of the two for my team, I'd take Horford.

 

Now add to that the rest of the big men in the nation, and it's hard for me to see Morris being anything above an honorable mention.

Do you seriously think he will?

 

I see him being 2nd team all-SEC at best. Just looking at the big men in the SEC...

 

Alabama - Jermareo Davidson, Richard Hendrix

Florida - Al Horford, Joakim Noah

LSU - Glen Davis

South Carolina - Brandon Wallace

 

I would rate him above Wallace and Hendrix...below Noah, Davis and Davison. He might have an edge over Horford in all-conference selction due to Horford being overshadowed by Noah, and playing for a more balanced team, but if I had to pick one of the two for my team, I'd take Horford.

 

Now add to that the rest of the big men in the nation, and it's hard for me to see Morris being anything above an honorable mention.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

What?

I'm not the biggest fan of the the slower pace and prefer the faster trapping game favored by Pitino, Donovan, Richardson and others but how could you watch this game and say KY is painful to watch?

This was a great game between 2 pretty good teams, thankfully UK came out ahead.

:thumb: I am a fan of a "WIN" and U.K. got a big one today vs. a pretty good team. I know that this is early season but to me this was a "must" win if for nothing else but our confidence. U.K. gets a win over a rival and some are still complaing :rolleyes: .................I guess all is normal.:irked: :D

Ugly, ugly game by both sides...nice win though for the Cats...congrats.

Do you seriously think he will?

 

I see him being 2nd team all-SEC at best. Just looking at the big men in the SEC...

 

Alabama - Jermareo Davidson, Richard Hendrix

Florida - Al Horford, Joakim Noah

LSU - Glen Davis

South Carolina - Brandon Wallace

 

I would rate him above Wallace and Hendrix...below Noah, Davis and Davison. He might have an edge over Horford in all-conference selction due to Horford being overshadowed by Noah, and playing for a more balanced team, but if I had to pick one of the two for my team, I'd take Horford.

 

Now add to that the rest of the big men in the nation, and it's hard for me to see Morris being anything above an honorable mention.

 

The guy's on ESPN say he will be a finalist for the Wooden Award if he continues to play like he is right now. The Wooden Award is the top honor in college basketball. He'll have his chance to take care of these other guys during the SEC season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.