Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 59 Indiana 54

Featured Replies

What?

I'm not the biggest fan of the the slower pace and prefer the faster trapping game favored by Pitino, Donovan, Richardson and others but how could you watch this game and say KY is painful to watch?

This was a great game between 2 pretty good teams, thankfully UK came out ahead.

I'm with raider. I saw a whole lot of poor execution on both sides...

  • Replies 115
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice win for the Cats. Jasper had a man in his face all game and though he had a few to's he handled the pressure well for a Freshman. Good game by Perry with 11pts. 10 reb. earning him POG honors. Morris had a nice game playing a lot of minutes and finished with 16 pts. 10 reb.. Time for finals and then the Cards.

1. Could be the worst UK team I remember when it comes to blocking out. RM would have AT LEAST 5 more boards if he put his big rear end into someone.

 

2. Even if it results in a foul, RM needs to bloody the nose/mouth of an opponent who tries to pick his pocket after a board.

 

3. Jasper needs to be more aggressive offensively when he's got tight D.

 

4. RM still needs more touches.

 

5. Clutch J by Perry with under 2 minutes left.

 

6. Best game I've ever seen for DJ White.

Think about it this way. IU missed FIFTY shots and UK won by 5...

Two observations:

 

1. UK can't inbound the ball! There is no movement when inbounding from under their goal. They stand around and just hope to lob the ball up to Morris or out to one of the guards.

 

2. When having a problem getting the ball up the floor, Tubby should let Perry bring it up floor. He isn't a guard but when he has a 4 man guarding him he should have no problem bringing it up!

 

Solving these 2 problem would cut our turnovers in half!!! I've also noticed that Joe Crawford is having a problem with the new "palming" rule. It seems as if he is called for this violation at least once a game!!! Good win today for the CATS!!! 1 week until the game we all look forward to!!!

UK is just painful to watch this year. They make so many stupid mistakes. If Morris leaves after this year we are in trouble..........:eek:

Man, let's at least celebrate this victory....and hold the negativity for a while.

Think about it this way. IU missed FIFTY shots and UK won by 5...

 

UK played strong D most of the game. 90% of those misses were contested.

 

UK cannot win without strong D. Their O is not good enough.

Its a tough call. He's also their best FT shooter.

If he turns it over around halfcourt, then he does not get the chance to get fouled!

UK played strong D most of the game. 90% of those misses were contested.

 

UK cannot win without strong D. Their O is not good enough.

I agree to an extent. Part of playing strong D is getting the board IMO...

1. When Crawford realizes his game is taking it to the hoop and not firing up 3's, the offense will be much improved.

 

2. I disagree with saying that Bradley lacked effort. He and Perry play with tons of passion.

 

3. If you have the audacity to call yourself a UK fan and boo Sheray Thomas, PM me and I'll give you my feelings on that.

Man, let's at least celebrate this victory....and hold the negativity for a while.

:thumb: I agree but I doubt it will happen. See, I started already:lol:

1. When Crawford realizes his game is taking it to the hoop and not firing up 3's, the offense will be much improved.

 

2. I disagree with saying that Bradley lacked effort. He and Perry play with tons of passion.

 

3. If you have the audacity to call yourself a UK fan and boo Sheray Thomas, PM me and I'll give you my feelings on that.

 

 

Thomas gets boooooooooooed and than gets the biggest rebound of the game. Go figure.

Not fouling won this game for UK as I see it...

Stop trashing Kentucky, Indiana is a very good team that could pull some upsets in the Big Ten this season. We finally beat a team that wasn't a guaranteed victory. This might be the win that gets us on a roll, or be maybe 20-3 or 19-4 when we play Florida on Feb. 10. At least we beat Indiana by more than Puke did.

Not fouling won this game for UK as I see it...

IU not hitting any open 3's didnt hurt either.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.