10th Region Coaches Association All-Region Teams

I think McPapa, Randy Parker, Mustang, Golden Sunrise, and The Honcho Guy would make an excellent and informed committee to select the 10th Region team and HMs.

While I appreciate the vote of confidence, three of us in your group used to select an All-10th Region team for BGP and some people complained. And that's fine. It's the nature of the beast and a purely subjective process. People disagree on things like this.

But the accusations of cheating being leveled in this thread are silly.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I appreciate the vote of confidence, three of us in your group used to select an All-10th Region team for BGP and some people complained. And that's fine. It's the nature of the beast and a purely subjective process. People disagree on things like this.

Totally agree about the accusations. A statement such as that is unfortunate.

I think McPapa, Randy Parker, Mustang, Golden Sunrise, and The Honcho Guy would make an excellent and informed committee to select the 10th Region team and HMs.

Some good choices. If this happens, I would pay serious money for a live stream. :lol2:

Edited by Runcible Owl

It’s obvious that it’s rigged. I really don’t know how else to put it.

It’s obvious that it’s rigged. I really don’t know how else to put it.

If it's as obvious as you say it is, put it in a new thread with a poll included asking people if they think it's rigged or not. The overwhelming majority should say it's rigged if you are right.

Wow this is absolute craziness. Coaches voting for these young men is the correct way to have this done. End of story. I’m an Augusta guy, we got one player on the 2nd, it is what it is. Schedules dictate how the voting happens. You vote for who you see. I’m sorry that we have 8 A teams in this region and more often than not a lot of the smaller schools don’t see the bigger schools to know much about their players. If it were me, I’d only vote for players that I got to see in action personally. Reputation can only get you so many votes. It’s not perfect, no process like this ever is but instead of arguing about it shake a kid’s hand or pat them on the back and tell them good job and good luck in the post season where we might see if these rankings hold up.