Just To Make Sure I'm Clear

gametime

I'm beginning to feel that all my posts are a waste at this point, here in SEC country. I also just found out that the OSU/UM game was dominated by OSU, who apparently must have manhandled the Wolverines all over and UM was just lucky to keep it close.

At least you saved yourself the embarrasment of someone else informing you of that...:D

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea... as a fan (and that's what it is about to me), I hated seeing good football yesterday.:rolleyes:

Now honestly, you thought that was a "good" football game? Good as in OSU/UM good? It was sloppy throughout, and UF essentially won on a botched fair catch. Turnovers, penalties, sloppy.......

Now honestly, you thought that was a "good" football game? Good as in OSU/UM good? It was sloppy throughout, and UF essentially won on a botched fair catch. Turnovers, penalties, sloppy.......

I was literally bored watching the UM/O$U game. I thought the game last night was remotely exciting.

It was a GREAT football game to watch, and it wasn't the only one on. Take off you anti SEC glasses and open your eyes... please. Were there turnovers and penalties in the OSU/UM game? Hmmm... I think so.

Oh and for the record. IMO, it's much more fun arguing which team got left out of the top 65 who would most likely get knocked out by the sweet sixteen than trying to justify the #2 team in the country NOT being invited to the National Championship game...

Yeah, there are quite a few more things you could do to get into the top 65. But to beat every team on your schedule, and lose only to the #1 team in the land, and be voted ahead of UF for all weeks UNTIL USC lost, yeah that's a bitter pill to swallow. But as you and I know, it's not about getting the 2 best teams in the game, if it was this wouldn't be the 3rd time they've screwed it up. Anyone remember how those first two screwups went? :D

It was a GREAT football game to watch, and it wasn't the only one on. Take off you anti SEC glasses and open your eyes... please. Were there turnovers and penalties in the OSU/UM game? Hmmm... I think so.

Great to watch, sure. Ask GT, the SK/Scott game is great to watch. Is it good football? Hardly.

Great to watch, sure. Ask GT, the SK/Scott game is great to watch. Is it good football? Hardly.

:lol: I guess I should ask him before I post for now on.

Been watching football all my life, very entertaining game between two very good teams. If you couldn't see that, like I said, take the glasses off.

If you haven't got it now you must live in a hole! This isn't the first year somebody has felt screwed and it won't be the last. LSU? Auburn? Michigan? The list goes on of teams in the past that feel like they should be the Champs.

8 team playoff is the way to go!

If you haven't got it now you must live in a hole! This isn't the first year somebody has felt screwed and it won't be the last. LSU? Auburn? Michigan? The list goes on of teams in the past that feel like they should be the Champs.

8 team playoff is the way to go!

Agreed. No matter what, some team was going to feel like the got screwed.

The best game yesterday was NOT a Conference Cash Cow game. Thanks for playing...