Just To Make Sure I'm Clear

gametime

Let's follow that "logical" sense. So OSU wins by 3 in Columbus. Logic tells us that homefield is worth at least 3 points in college football(and for sure Vegas tells us that). So on paper they are even. Now with your logic, if UF loses and USC loses, we have two teams that, at a neutral site, are even.

However... the score in the OSU/Michigan game was closer than the actual play IMO.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However... the score in the OSU/Michigan game was closer than the actual play IMO.

I disagree. As should be expected from an SEC observer vs. a Big 10 observer. It's not like UM came from 21 down to make it close. It was never more than a 2 score game, and for most of the game was within one score. I would call that close.

Your right, that game was not a 3 point game. O$U dominated them.

WOW!!! They were dominated? Seriously? :jump: :jump: I don't know where all that "game of the year" talk came from, or how UM didn't drop in the polls after they lost then. Dominated.......unreal. I am officially living in SEC country, no doubt.

I know this is a waste of a post to the SEC lovers but the bottom line is that the BCS was put together to have #1 play #2 for the NC. It failed miserably again...

I guess...maybe we should just add a Big 10 Championship and give the winner the national title every year :flame:

I know this is a waste of a post to the SEC lovers but the bottom line is that the BCS was put together to have #1 play #2 for the NC. It failed miserably again...

I'm beginning to feel that all my posts are a waste at this point, here in SEC country. I also just found out that the OSU/UM game was dominated by OSU, who apparently must have manhandled the Wolverines all over and UM was just lucky to keep it close.

I guess...maybe we should just add a Big 10 Championship and give the winner the national title every year :flame:

You can guess all you want. That's exactly what it was invented for.

It has nothing to do with Big 10. To be honest, I could not care less if they even had conference championships. To say that someone that doesn't win their conference shouldn't be in the NC is the most absurd thing I've ever heard. Again, bottom line #1 vs #2 and it didn't happen...AGAIN!