Just To Make Sure I'm Clear

gametime

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Florida gets in because they played the tougher schedule. And nobody other than UM/Big11 homers want to see a rematch.

OSU/UM may be the best two teams in the country, but playing each other again proves nothing. If OSU wipes the floor with Florida, then Michigan is #2. Its that simple, and thats what everyone's been saying all along, right?

OSU is #1 and UM is #2? Now OSU has a shot to prove that, and Florida has a shot to show the country that all the Big11 hype is just that, hype. Either way, we have an answer and not a split championship vote.

Florida gets in because they played the tougher schedule. And nobody other than UM/Big11 homers want to see a rematch.

OSU/UM may be the best two teams in the country, but playing each other again proves nothing. If OSU wipes the floor with Florida, then Michigan is #2. Its that simple, and thats what everyone's been saying all along, right?

OSU is #1 and UM is #2? Now OSU has a shot to prove that, and Florida has a shot to show the country that all the Big11 hype is just that, hype. Either way, we have an answer and not a split championship vote.

What is the single goal of the BCS as stated? I thought it was #1 vs #2. Guess not...

It is what it is.

And no... Florida didn't get in only because people didn't want to see a rematch.

1. What is it exactly? I thought it was to get #1 vs #2 regardless of circumstance. 33 Coaches were convinced Florida was better because of the Arkansas game? :lol:

2. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think Florida got in simply because they played their way in. They were the Conf. Champs and with the system as it is they are deserving of the bid and as mentioned in another thread the coaches throughout college football felt they belonged.

Go to espn. 49% of the WORLD wants to see a UM/OSU rematch. Are there really that many of us?