Tigerpride94

St. Xavier - 2020 Schedule

I can see them dropping DeSales. I think they will try and move St.X (OH) to earlier in schedule. I don’t see any changes other than replacing DeSales but wouldn’t surprise me if they keep them. Lexington Catholic slot which is part of bowl game and was Henry Clay year before so that slot probably will be different team. I’d like to see them add Covington Catholic since they have played several times before.

I think St. X - CovCath would be a nice series. However, the logistics make it a tough game to get scheduled from the CovCath point of view. The Cincy Catholic schools are so much closer and are reliably good gates.

I think the Tigers are a year away from greatness!

Coach Wallace has some young players that haven’t been at St. X for a long time.

Not sure if they will add Male at end of season since good chance could see them in playoffs, plus have Cincinnati St.X at end of season so they may just leave the last week as a bye. As a fan, I hope they add one of first three opponents at end of season. Not sure if Lexington Catholic or DeSales would want to play them right before playoffs.

1 minute ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Not sure if they will add Male at end of season since good chance could see them in playoffs, plus have Cincinnati St.X at end of season so they may just leave the last week as a bye. As a fan, I hope they add one of first three opponents at end of season. Not sure if Lexington Catholic or DeSales would want to play them right before playoffs.

Yeah I don't see DeSales wanting to play X right before the playoffs. 

• Like 1

I think I saw Ballard had an open date Oct. 2. 

October 2nd will probably be their best chance of getting a game scheduled; as others have said probably not too many teams want to play St. X right before the playoffs. 

• Like 1

I see DeSales is playing So Oldham and Lex Catholic has scheduled Cov Cath on Nov 6. So that eliminates those teams from being scheduled on the last week of the season. 

• Like 1

Big News for @Tigerpride94 Douglass jsut put out their updated schedule and they showing that they have added St. Xavier at home in Lexington on Nov. 6.  That should be a good one.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Big News for @Tigerpride94 Douglass jsut put out their updated schedule and they showing that they have added St. Xavier at home in Lexington on Nov. 6.  That should be a good one.

Good opportunity for both teams!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LongTimeReader said:

1 minute ago, LongTimeReader said:

Yes Douglass will have home games vs. Lexington Catholic and St. X their last 2 games before the playoffs start.

• Like 1

Sep 11 vs. Central
Sep 18 vs. Bowling Green
Sep 25 vs. Trinity (at Cardinal Stadium)
Oct 9 vs. Manual
Oct 16 at Butler
Oct 23 vs. Pleasure Ridge Park
Oct 30 at St. Xavier (OH)
Nov 6 vs. Frederick Douglass (at Lexington Catholic)

Here is Frederick Douglass' updated schedule (now showing the St. X home game on Nov. 6th) which was posted to twitter earlier this morning. I'm gonna guess fans will be able to watch on PrepSpin.

spacer.png

• Like 1

A lot of talent on the Frederick Douglass team; will fun to see how St.X matches up with them. 

• Like 1