St. Xavier - 2020 Schedule

Tigerpride94

3 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Not sure where it shows the St. X game vs Frederick Douglass is at Frederick Douglass on Nov. 6.

That might have been me getting wires crossed. I thought someone told me somewhere along the line that this was a being held at Lex Cath as a re-scheduling of the Bluegrass Bowl. You probably know better than I do.

Just now, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

That might have been me getting wires crossed. I thought someone told me somewhere along the line that this was a being held at Lex Cath as a re-scheduling of the Bluegrass Bowl. You probably know better than I do.

Yea no its called the Mingua Beef Jerky Bowl held each year at Douglass, plus I just talked to the coach.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LongTimeReader said:

Did I see from the meeting yesterday JCPS was only going to combine freshmen and JV games?

Correct. Only having two levels. Froshmore teams becoming more common. DeSales had 19 sophomores against our freshman team last year.

Heard that StX and Simon Kenton may play on Sept 18 if northern Kentucky schools get the ok to play. Also DeSales plays Cooper on the 18th depending on what the NKY school board says. If Cooper & Simon Kenton aren’t allowed to play Louisville schools, look for DeSales to play STX on Sept 18. 

• Like 1