Tigerpride94

St. Xavier - 2020 Schedule

Much better schedule.

Glad they moved on from on some that use to be there.

Has to help.

Good luck.

The Tigers must improve in the lines of scrimmage if they hope to contend in 6A. That part of their game has gone downhill significantly since the Glaser regime.

The Tigers must improve in the lines of scrimmage if they hope to contend in 6A. That part of their game has gone downhill significantly since the Glaser regime.

He is greatly missed !!!!

Is this the final year of the DeSales contract? If so, will it be renewed?

If I remember correctly, it was 3 year deal. Not sure if will renew. Not looking like a competitive series next few years. They put 19 sophomores with their smaller number of Frosh and St.X Frosh beat them 24-8.

We don'y need to be playing Cincy powers that last game, lose, and limp into playoffs on a loss and sore. Game means nothing to us, but as I understand, somehow it plays into their system.

Was looking at football calendar and it has dates already.

8/7 Scrimmage vs TBD

8/14 Scrimmage at Simon Kenton

8/21 at DeSales

8/28 at Lexington Catholic

9/4 at Male

9/11 Central

9/18 Bowling Green

9/25 Trinity

10/2 OPEN

10/9 Manual

10/16 at Butler

10/23 Pleasure Ridge Park

10/30 at St. Xavier (OH)

8/7 scrimmage will be Gold team(JV/Reserves) against Jeffersontown at 5:30.

I know I’ve said this before, but the way they’re using their two scrimmages is a great idea. Very good way to develop quality depth.

If you need a little football, Coach Glaser on Twitter has posted a few highlights from various seasons, most recently was the ‘94 playoff game against Male! It’ll give you goosebumps!!

Yes, this post is because the release of Trinity's schedule, and wanted to talk about football, and it got me thinking about the next few years at Tiger Tech and how St. X's potential schedule could change. With St. X's sophomore and junior classes being well regarded is there a possibility St. X's schedule could take on a few more "challenges"? This is the last year of the DeSales contract, do Coach Wallace and the new AD reschedule DeSales, or let that series take a break for a few years? I would imagine they'll continue playing Central, which I agree with. What will happen with Bowling Green? I would imaging they'll continue to play them because it fits both teams need from a scheduling stand point. What about Cincinnati St. X? Is that a series worth playing at the the end of the season? Do they keep them on, but move them somewhere else on the schedule? I'm assuming all is "normal" when thinking about this. With a new AD does the scheduling philosophy change? Just some things to discuss as we try to pass the time.

Yes, this post is because the release of Trinity's schedule, and wanted to talk about football, and it got me thinking about the next few years at Tiger Tech and how St. X's potential schedule could change. With St. X's sophomore and junior classes being well regarded is there a possibility St. X's schedule could take on a few more "challenges"? This is the last year of the DeSales contract, do Coach Wallace and the new AD reschedule DeSales, or let that series take a break for a few years? I would imagine they'll continue playing Central, which I agree with. What will happen with Bowling Green? I would imaging they'll continue to play them because it fits both teams need from a scheduling stand point. What about Cincinnati St. X? Is that a series worth playing at the the end of the season? Do they keep them on, but move them somewhere else on the schedule? I'm assuming all is "normal" when thinking about this. With a new AD does the scheduling philosophy change? Just some things to discuss as we try to pass the time.

I can see them dropping DeSales. I think they will try and move St.X (OH) to earlier in schedule. I don’t see any changes other than replacing DeSales but wouldn’t surprise me if they keep them. Lexington Catholic slot which is part of bowl game and was Henry Clay year before so that slot probably will be different team. I’d like to see them add Covington Catholic since they have played several times before.

How long is this Cincy Saint X contract? This is a horrible season-ender which means nothing to us and is a physical game and sends us into the playoffs with a loss. I don't mind playing them, just not last.