Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How many running clocks will we see tonight?

Featured Replies

What’s your thoughts? How many? This goes for ALL Classes.

I could see 7 maybe 8.

 

The only thing this new alignment did was move what would have been great games this week to week two. Meaning a lot of old week two mismatches were moved to this week.

Obviously no one has said anything wrong in the thread at this point...but be mindful of Rule #10 here when you choose your wording here, folks.

 

10. No gambling, bookmaking or point spread comments are allowed in any of the high school forums. Figures of speech that use gambling terms may not be used in any of the high school forums. All gambling comments are permitted in the non-high school forums as long as they do not involve any high school sports, students, or student-athletes.

I could see 7 maybe 8.

 

The only thing this new alignment did was move what would have been great games this week to week two. Meaning a lot of old week two mismatches were moved to this week.

 

I agree with all of this. Including the number of running clocks

24 games? I’d say 1/3, 8.

KCD, Pikeville, Beechwood, Mayfield, Somerset, Boyle, Central, CovCath, Frederick Douglass, Trinity.

 

I would say most of these will be, so 8-10.

I think you can probably add Owensboro to the list. I think they win big tonight.

Mayfield and Somerset with running clocks already.

Mayfield and Somerset with running clocks already.

 

And Trinity

Belfry

Johnson Central

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.