Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class 6A Playoffs: #2 Trinity vs. Marshall County Predictions/Updates

Who wins this matchup? 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Trinity
      88%
    • Marshall County
      11%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins this first round playoff matchup? Trinity comes in at 8-2 on the season. Marshall County comes in at the opposite 2-8.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prime example of why all teams should not make playoffs.

This will be a short game. These 5 hour bus rides for a 1st rd blowout is ridiculous. KHSAA can't seem to realize a 5th place team shouldn't make it. And the winner of a 3 team district should be granted a bye.

If I was Marshall County I would try to arrive Thursday and make a trip out of it. Try to visit UofL Friday during the day or check out a couple of museums. At least make the trip worth it instead of driving 5 hours get beat and then drive 5 hours back.

I really feel bad for Marshall County in this one.

I don’t know who is providing the pregame meal. Sometimes it is Silvio’s. If so, the drive will be worth it for the meal.

I believe the Marshall County team will score.

 

Trinity 6 Marshall County 7.

I believe the Marshall County team will score.

 

Trinity 6 Marshall County 7.

 

I'm sorry I accidentally left off a Eight (8):

 

Trinity 86, Marshall County 7

Prime example of why all teams should not make playoffs.

 

All about the money.

All about the money.

Who's money?

 

Trinity will lose money on this game.

Maybe I am wrong, but doesn't KHSAA get a cut from playoff games? I believe that is how it use to be, but my knowledge goes back 15+ years.

Maybe I am wrong, but doesn't KHSAA get a cut from playoff games? I believe that is how it use to be, but my knowledge goes back 15+ years.

 

I’m not sure about KY, but in FL the FHSAA gets a cut of the gate. So the KHSAA May get a little bit out of this game, but probably not enough to justify it from a financial standpoint. The KHSAA should think about just giving a team a bye, instead of having the 5th place team make the playoffs.

Maybe I am wrong, but doesn't KHSAA get a cut from playoff games? I believe that is how it use to be, but my knowledge goes back 15+ years.

 

I believe they do. That's why admission goes up...

Maybe I am wrong, but doesn't KHSAA get a cut from playoff games? I believe that is how it use to be, but my knowledge goes back 15+ years.

 

Not sure how football works but they don't get a cut from the other sports in district and regional play.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.