How bad was Bryant Gumble?

Bryant was abysmal -- awful.

I like Cris, but if I'm a Raven fan, he would've drove me crazy. He was as big a homer as I've heard on a National Broadcast. That being said, it didn't bother me at all.

I don't know. He has a pretty big "man crush" on McNair.

I wandered if we were watching the same game. The score was 6-0 and he said 3-0. Chad Johnson "tiptoed one in" and he was in the middle of the field. :irked:

Also, on 1st and 10... Rudi Johnson just gets back to the line of scrimmage, 2nd down and 6?

I think Collinsworth is a good color guy - he probably should not be doing Bengals games though. I didn't think he was too bad of a homer though. Actually, a few people I spoke with were surprised at how tough he was on the Bengals, particularly the defense. He seemed shocked that they were able to keep teams out of the endzone for 7 consecutive quarters.

Gumble is just flat out awful.

I am a big fan of Cris Collinsworth. This is Gumbel's first try at play by play, let's give him ssome slack.

Slack??? He gets millions to do what he does, and if he sucks (which he obviously does) then he should get fired from it so they can find someone better. I don't want to watch a work in progress call my football games.