Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A #1 Boyle County vs. 4A #3 Lexington Catholic Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 68 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Boyle County
      91%
    • Lexington Catholic
      8%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Both teams are coming off bye weeks. The last time both teams seen the field Boyle County blanked Highlands 30-0. Lexington Catholic was able to squeeze by Tates Creek in the closing minutes in an offensive battle winning 54-50.

 

Boyle County comes in at 6-0 while Lexingon Catholic comes in at 4-2.

 

Who wins? Why?

  • Replies 100
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyle wins and probably without much trouble.

Boyle County- A whole bunch

Lex Cath- Not enough

 

I hope for a good, safe game.

  • Author

I don't see this game being close at all. If for some reason it is it will be purely because of Beau Allen.

Boyle Co. 37-20.

It's Boyle - Catholic week! IMO this is the biggest rivalry on Boyle's schedule. Doesn't matter if it's Football, Basketball, Ping Pong, or Synchronised Swimming. It's ALWAYS! Beat Lexington Catholic! :taz:

If the Knights defense can not play tremendously better than they did in the 2 games last year the result will be very similar to last years games. Good chance of a running clock.

  • Author
If the Knights defense can not play tremendously better than they did in the 2 games last year the result will be very similar to last years games. Good chance of a running clock.

 

That's kind of what I'm thinking.

I think Boyle will take care of business but Allen concerns me. The Cov.Cath.game sticks out to me. I went back and watched the game online and I just can't figure out Cov. Cath's defensive mistakes. I'm not familiar enough with CC to know how many new starters they have in the secondary but I know they are too good of a team to give up 455 yards through the air. I'm sure the Rebel coaching staff has watched that game several times as it's the best team LC has played and barely lost. I think several of the posters are correct that it will be the game plan to take away and LC passing game as much as possible and try to stop the run with maybe 5 players. I still like the Rebels to win by 2 or 3 scores just because LC gives up a lot of points to everybody. But a talent like Allen can have games that keep them in it when maybe they shouldn't be. Hope Bartleson is back at least on the defensive side.

 

BC 49

LC 24

  • Author
Boyle 59-28.

 

This is around the area that I’m thinking. Boyle County will bend but not break on defense by giving up a few touchdowns but will steamroll on offense.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.