4A #1 Boyle County vs. 4A #3 Lexington Catholic Predictions/Updates

charlesw88

Who wins?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Boyle County
    • Lexington Catholic

Both teams are coming off bye weeks. The last time both teams seen the field Boyle County blanked Highlands 30-0. Lexington Catholic was able to squeeze by Tates Creek in the closing minutes in an offensive battle winning 54-50.

Boyle County comes in at 6-0 while Lexingon Catholic comes in at 4-2.

Who wins? Why?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Boyle - Catholic week! IMO this is the biggest rivalry on Boyle's schedule. Doesn't matter if it's Football, Basketball, Ping Pong, or Synchronised Swimming. It's ALWAYS! Beat Lexington Catholic! :taz:

I think Boyle will take care of business but Allen concerns me. The Cov.Cath.game sticks out to me. I went back and watched the game online and I just can't figure out Cov. Cath's defensive mistakes. I'm not familiar enough with CC to know how many new starters they have in the secondary but I know they are too good of a team to give up 455 yards through the air. I'm sure the Rebel coaching staff has watched that game several times as it's the best team LC has played and barely lost. I think several of the posters are correct that it will be the game plan to take away and LC passing game as much as possible and try to stop the run with maybe 5 players. I still like the Rebels to win by 2 or 3 scores just because LC gives up a lot of points to everybody. But a talent like Allen can have games that keep them in it when maybe they shouldn't be. Hope Bartleson is back at least on the defensive side.

BC 49

LC 24