AZ Cardinals eyeing Petrino?

bugatti

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He just now has his Franchise QB, and just this year got his stud RB, he will not be fired, will be given another year to develop those young studs and they will be improved next year.

Mark it down.

You can't develop them when you have no line. 6 rushing attempts last week, in an entire game?

I only have one thing to say about this matter. This is the Ari-freaking-zona Cardinals that we're talking about, possibly the worst professional sports franchise in existence. Do you think they'd really be smart enough to lure Carroll or Petrino? No way, we'll see another retread brought in to waste their skill position players, it wouldn't shock me to see them hire Isiah Thomas at this point.

I only have one thing to say about this matter. This is the Ari-freaking-zona Cardinals that we're talking about, possibly the worst professional sports franchise in existence. Do you think they'd really be smart enough to lure Carroll or Petrino? No way, we'll see another retread brought in to waste their skill position players, it wouldn't shock me to see them hire Isiah Thomas at this point.

I'd actually have to disagree...they're the 2nd worst. Houston is the worst.

People probably thought the same thing when Marvin Lewis came to the Cinci-freaking-nati Bungles. Why did he make that choice? Sometimes, it just works... Wouldn't shock me to see him leave for the NFL, its more cut throat and his style...

G

Presently, it is cool to be at USC.

Correct. You're not going to see Snoop getting arrested (again) while wearing an AZ Cardinals jersey.

"Snoop and two members of his entourage were taken into custody early Tuesday evening as they left NBC studios, where the rapper had just taped a performance of a new song for "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno." The next time the star appeared on camera was 1 a.m. today, when local television crews were waiting for him at the exit of the Burbank city jail. The 35-year-old rapper was wearing a USC tracksuit and a football jersey bearing Dwayne Jarrett's No. 8 as he made his way to a waiting sedan."