Is it possible for Boyle County to have running clock the rest of the regular season?

Statsdontlie

No. I wasn’t overly impressed with CAL. HHS won’t be a running clock. With the points Lex Cath produces it will be hard to see one there.

Last year and/or the year before Cov Cath May have done it for the season or all but one game.

While Highlands hasn’t looked too good offensively this year, their defense looks pretty solid. I would be very surprised to see Boyle put a running clock on this defense. And, except for the Knox Cath game, Highlands special teams have been a factor. They have a really good punter (#2 Delagrange) that can flip the field for this Birds defense. Plus, Huddleston is always a threat on KO returns.

This should be a battle between two of the top teams and programs in the state.

As a Boyle fan this thread makes me cringe a little but to answer the question I’ll say no. Highlands is a very good team and their defense can generate turnovers unlike any opponent Boyle has faced so far. If Highlands can get Boyle to turn it over a few times they will win the game. My concern with next week isn’t if Boyle will put up a running clock it is will Boyle even come out with a W?

As a Boyle fan this thread makes me cringe a little but to answer the question I’ll say no. Highlands is a very good team and their defense can generate turnovers unlike any opponent Boyle has faced so far. If Highlands can get Boyle to turn it over a few times they will win the game. My concern with next week isn’t if Boyle will put up a running clock it is will Boyle even come out with a W?

Well said. :thumb: