How Many UK Players From Last Year Have Made An NFL Roster?

tcjkbt

I have not thoroughly researched this matter but I think Josh Allen, Bennie Snell, Mike Edwards,

Lonnie (is it Galloway- a DB--had the athletic pick against Penn State), and maybe another one or two have made an NFL 53-man final roster. This is a testament to the quality of last year's squad. What about C. J. Conrad?

I have not thoroughly researched this matter but I think Josh Allen, Bennie Snell, Mike Edwards,

Lonnie (is it Galloway- a DB--had the athletic pick against Penn State), and maybe another one or two have made an NFL 53-man final roster. This is a testament to the quality of last year's squad. What about C. J. Conrad?

Allen, Johnson, Edwards, and Snell all made their teams. CJ Conrad is on practice squad for the Giants. Chris Westry and Big George were placed on IR by their teams which is becoming a more common practice to stash your rookie players for a year where they can't be picked up by another team. So total 7 players who are earning an NFL salary this year - pretty impressive!

Arguably the most successful class in UK history leaves, but UK fans are questioning why people arent giving UK respect nationally. :idunno:

You can include me as one of those fans. There is still a lot of talent on this current UK roster. The coaching staff has recruited well for several years and has shown the ability to develop players. It's good though because UK continues to use the disrespect as motivation.

You can include me as one of those fans. There is still a lot of talent on this current UK roster. The coaching staff has recruited well for several years and has shown the ability to develop players. It's good though because UK continues to use the disrespect as motivation.

There is very little difference in recruiting from teams ranked 20-50. Usually the top 10-15 are pretty easy to separate but after that it’s a bunch of low 4 stars and 3 stars with even some 2 stars mixed in. There’s virtually no way to judge recruiting classes at that level imo. Until you see the guys on the field it’s still a crapshoot and no one has a clue. UK is in a position right now where every 3-4 years they can have a year like last year and win 10-11 games when you get a special class. The rest of the years it will be 6-8 wins. It’s not disrespectful to say this. That’s the ceiling for UK and if UK has a run like that for the next 10 years where they are a perennial bowl team and once or twice have a special year and finish top 10, they should rename the stadium.