Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Astros at Reds (6/17-6/19)

Featured Replies

First two Reds batters walk. Suarez swings at the first pitch and hits into a double play. Suarez struggling big time. I think @sumoroyal needs to shift his at bat by at bat focus from Votto to Suarez. Maybe he can work his magic and get Suarez turned around like he did Votto.

 

Suarez is bad too but Votto just struck out looking in the bottom of the ninth with the tying run on second.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Senzel and Winker gets huge hits to sweep the Astros. This was a never give up game.

  • Author
And that my friends, is how you do it. Well done Jumper_Dad!

Thanks, ice on the shoulder...but it's worth it.

 

I was worried about today as I was traveling. As soon as I pulled up the game we tied it up. I had good feeling that we'd put it away after that.

Senzel's and Winker's hits will get the pub after the way the game ended, but Mahle and Bowman's performance should not be overlooked.

Thanks, ice on the shoulder...but it's worth it.

 

I was worried about today as I was traveling. As soon as I pulled up the game we tied it up. I had good feeling that we'd put it away after that.

 

I say...scrap the stupid rotation...make @Jumper_Dad start every series thread for the rest of the year.

  • Author
I say...scrap the stupid rotation...make @Jumper_Dad start every series thread for the rest of the year.

 

No, that won't work. I'll break down by August and be done for the year.

No, that won't work. I'll break down by August and be done for the year.

 

I'm OK with a 40 game winning streak if it means you break down.

I'm OK with a 40 game winning streak if it means you break down.

 

You should call the Warriors about getting a job. You would fit in well there.

  • Author
I'm OK with a 40 game winning streak if it means you break down.

 

You want me down in the minors with you, rehabbing for half a year?

I say...scrap the stupid rotation...make @Jumper_Dad start every series thread for the rest of the year.

 

Isn't that the line of thinking that got you sent to the minors to begin with? :D

Does that put me up next?

 

Yep. Go get 'em!

 

Starting on Friday, I will off the grid for three weeks, taking my wife and son on a once in a lifetime type of trip. So, rather than trying to manage from afar whenever and wherever I may find internet service, I am taking a leave of absence from the Reds threads beginning this weekend.

 

While I will be rooting from across the country, I have full faith in our BGP Reds GM @LRCW and my bench coach @Voice of Reason to take over the reigns. Who the starters may be will be up to them. There may be some callups, rehab assignments, spot starts, or even a trade made, so everybody better be ready to go and do what the new skip may ask you to do.

You should call the Warriors about getting a job. You would fit in well there.

 

You want me down in the minors with you, rehabbing for half a year?

 

Isn't that the line of thinking that got you sent to the minors to begin with? :D

 

Hey, it's all about the team, I thought. If someone sweeps one of the best teams in baseball, I say go with the hot hand until it's not!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.