Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Astros at Reds (6/17-6/19)

Featured Replies

Brewers lose again today as they’re swept by Padres.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep. Go get 'em!

 

Starting on Friday, I will off the grid for three weeks, taking my wife and son on a once in a lifetime type of trip. So, rather than trying to manage from afar whenever and wherever I may find internet service, I am taking a leave of absence from the Reds threads beginning this weekend.

 

While I will be rooting from across the country, I have full faith in our BGP Reds GM @LRCW and my bench coach @Voice of Reason to take over the reigns. Who the starters may be will be up to them. There may be some callups, rehab assignments, spot starts, or even a trade made, so everybody better be ready to go and do what the new skip may ask you to do.

 

Where are you guys heading on this trip?

 

What a series!!! It wasn't great for MJ. Definitely dropped my season earnings average down, but believe it or not, I am thrilled with the results. Something about this team. I won't call it special, but they seem fun and I feel like they don't bow down.

Yep. Go get 'em!

 

Starting on Friday, I will off the grid for three weeks, taking my wife and son on a once in a lifetime type of trip. So, rather than trying to manage from afar whenever and wherever I may find internet service, I am taking a leave of absence from the Reds threads beginning this weekend.

 

While I will be rooting from across the country, I have full faith in our BGP Reds GM @LRCW and my bench coach @Voice of Reason to take over the reigns. Who the starters may be will be up to them. There may be some callups, rehab assignments, spot starts, or even a trade made, so everybody better be ready to go and do what the new skip may ask you to do.

 

Have a great trip.

 

As to bench coach duties, I am going to defer to someone else. I am better off continuing as part time color commentator. LRCW is a great pick for GM. I am sure he will handle everything and there are others in the threads that will be better than me at bench coach duties, as may be needed.

Edited by Voice of Reason

Where are you guys heading on this trip?

 

 

Yellowstone, Grand Tetons, Glacier, Black Hills/Badlands

Have a great trip.

 

As to bench coach duties, I am going to defer to someone else. I am better off continuing as part time color commentator. LRCW is a great pick for GM. I am sure he will handle everything and there are others in the threads that will be better than me at bench coach duties, as may be needed.

 

How about "Senior Advisor to President of Baseball Operations"?

Don’t win a series for a month and then sweep one of (if not the best) teams in baseball?? C’mon guys, build on this, get some consistent offense, this division is there for the taking!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.