June 19, 20197 yr Call me crazy, but I miss George Grande and wish we still have him over Thom. Ok, you’re crazy.
June 19, 20197 yr Question are we happy or mad at Votto after his double? He didn't hit one of the homeruns, and didn't have an RBI on his double. So should we be happy with his double, that ultimately allowed him to score when another player hit a home run to get him in. Or should we be unhappy with Votto because he wasn't the one who hit a homerun or got an RBI? We have heard how hFORMATFORMATim not getting out, doesn't really matter. That he has to hit home runs or RBIs to matter. I know you are just trying to get a rise out of me but of course we are happy if you are a Reds fan. At this point in his career, he should concentrate on leading the league in hitting and on base percentage. Home Runs and RBI'S just are not happening at this point of his career.
June 19, 20197 yr Garrett walked the leadoff batter in the eighth hitting in the nine hole to get to the top of the order. I do not know why these pitchers come out of the bullpen and can not throw strikes.
June 19, 20197 yr Now Garrett takes care of that walk by getting behind 3-1 and growing a fastball right down the middle for a two run Home Run. You can not pitch from behind and must throw strikes.
June 19, 20197 yr Iglesias comes in and gets back to back strikeouts. Reds up 4-3 going to bottom of 8th inning.
June 19, 20197 yr Don’t like Bell’s move of pinch hitting for Iglesias. Just don’t feel good about it at all.
June 19, 20197 yr Author 4 to 3 Reds tonight 2 and 0 lead in the series, with the series win in the bag.
June 19, 20197 yr I'm not saying, I'm just saying! Bring the hammer down on them tomorrow. Don't be satisfied with just these two.
June 19, 20197 yr Boy was I wrong. I thought the Reds would struggle with the good teams but they have played well. No way they should be 15-20 games below .500 now. Keep up the good work, boys.
June 19, 20197 yr Pretty decent attendance numbers the last two nights, Kid Glove Night helps. Here's to them finishing off one of the best teams in baseball today!
June 19, 20197 yr First two Reds batters walk. Suarez swings at the first pitch and hits into a double play. Suarez struggling big time. I think @sumoroyal needs to shift his at bat by at bat focus from Votto to Suarez. Maybe he can work his magic and get Suarez turned around like he did Votto.
June 19, 20197 yr Reds trail 2-1, bottom of the 7th. Mahle much more pitch efficient gets through 7 with 95 pitches. A 2 out, 2 run HR to Brantley in the 6th is what has cost him and the Reds.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.