Top 5 players on your Team - Highlands

One guy can make a big difference, but in football you need more than 1 stud. Who are the top 5 guys on your team coming into the season? I'll start with Highlands:

1. Brycen Huddleston - LB, Special teams (hopefully a few snaps on O). One word, BEAST!

2. Hunter Ahfeld - WR, coming back after a great junior year.

3. Jack Delgrange - Anywhere the team wants him- After missing all of his Jr year, he's back as a senior and will be a team leader game one.

4. Joe Buten - RB, Has potential to be the best RB from HHS in the past decade.

5. Collin Hollingsworth - A very athletic QB with size, speed, and a HUGE arm. He only had one meaningful drive last year on the varsity stage (against SK going into the half) and looked REALLY good.

Definitely good to have Delagrange back but I think Schwalbach should be on this list before a guy that didn't play last year. Three year starter at LB, we know for sure what we are getting there.

What positions has Delegrange played in the past? I didn't see him play as a sophomore.

OLB/DE as a Soph, OLB/WR as a Frosh. He has turned into an absolute monster from working out in the gym. Maybe the single biggest jump in clean muscle I've ever seen in a kid from taking a year off(due to injury) and just hitting weights. Perfect storm of rest, growth spurt, eating properly and working out IMO. Glad to see him back playing.

I'm okay with the top 5. I think you could put a number of guys in the Top 5. Zach Lewin, Mason Schwalbach, or Jacob Brass.

Definitely good to have Delagrange back but I think Schwalbach should be on this list before a guy that didn't play last year. Three year starter at LB, we know for sure what we are getting there.

What positions has Delegrange played in the past? I didn't see him play as a sophomore.

He started at OLB as a soph until injury.