UKPat02

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bradley has several weaknesses, which were shown against a quick defensive player, along with a lack of ball handling skills, that a PG needs.

Extremely disappointed in his play and that is an area, which is critical to this teams success.

Poor decision making costs the Cats down the stretch.

Don't know if it was decision making but rather the execution.

Two key possessions:

Bradley flat whiffs on a pass leads to a 4 point deficit.

Morris gets ball and inside position and misses a gimmie, was pressured, but you have to finish.

17 turnovers isn't going to get it done, against a team that loves to get it and go.

Bradley in limited time turned it over 5 times versus one assist.

Got 2 points from the senior class.

Had trouble with block to block screens. However, UK was going small at the time.

Got doubled up on the offensive glass.

Now the positives.

I wonder if the UK team last year would have folded their tent and got selfish as we saw so many times last year, when they fell behind 17?

I hope Patrick Patterson saw the available playing time that he could get immediately.

Jasper has moxy and a nice feel for the game.

Crawford showed up in the second half scoring again. jay Bilas took a surgical tool to him, "saying the ball dies in his hands and it is easy to guard 1 on 5." Valid points. When Crawford is decisive and goes hard rather than just screw around with the ball he is effective. He still forces shots though.

Great learning experience, but tomorrow it doesn't get easier. Memphis at 4:30 tomorrow.

Learning their roles, getting games under their belt and minimizing the one-on-one dribbling, will help UK and I believe, it will be addressed in practice.

Getting better each half, game and week will be the progress needed, for UK to compete each night. More positives, than negatives and none that can't be addressed.