UKPat02

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gotta love the way UK showed heart in this one....Even SA is giving this team the credit they deserve....As he said, this isn't a FF team, but by golly they are definitely gonna be a Sweet Sixteen or Elite Eight team. Next year should be a great year in the Bluegrass.....

This year shouldn't be bad either....

Gotta love the way UK showed heart in this one....Even SA is giving this team the credit they deserve....As he said, this isn't a FF team, but by golly they are definitely gonna be a Sweet Sixteen or Elite Eight team. Next year should be a great year in the Bluegrass.....

This year shouldn't be bad either....

I cant agree more. Once the 2003 class graduates maybe this program gets back on track, as long as the recruiting keeps up.

I cant agree more. Once the 2003 class graduates maybe this program gets back on track, as long as the recruiting keeps up.

Me and you don't agree often, but on this one we do.....Read somewhere that Jai Lucas is a heavy UK lean, but he got cold feet come signing day, because he wants to be sure Tubby is the man at UK.....If we get Moses, we honestly don't need Patterson....The next couple years should be fun.