Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2019 Tourney Pick Em Contest

Featured Replies

I started up a Bracket Contest through Yahoo! Tourney Pick 'Em. The link is below:

 

Group Invitation | Tourney Pick'em | Yahoo! Sports

 

Group Name: Bluegrass Preps 2019

Password: getslowvillain2019

Bracket Name: Use your BGP Username

 

 

And just as a reminder:

 

Your Bracket Name should be your BGP Username

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No idea how this is going to go this year, but I filled one out without much thought. Curious how it will look to the one that I'll probably fill out on Wednesday.

Sumo got lucky last year & won. @MJAlltheWay24 finished second, which might be an even bigger joke.

 

Geez. Reminds me of that show about a fifth grader.

I started up a Bracket Contest through Yahoo! Tourney Pick 'Em. The link is below:

 

Group Invitation | Tourney Pick'em | Yahoo! Sports

 

Group Name: Bluegrass Preps 2019

Password: getslowvillain2019

Bracket Name: Use your BGP Username

 

 

And just as a reminder:

 

Your Bracket Name should be your BGP Username

 

I saw that.

Mystery prize to the winner.

I'm in and ready to defend my record of failure …..

It asks for my email and when I type it in it replies “can’t recognize email”. So I put a second one I have that I rarely use anymore and it says the same thing. That’s as far as I got in registration, lol.

  • Author
It asks for my email and when I type it in it replies “can’t recognize email”. So I put a second one I have that I rarely use anymore and it says the same thing. That’s as far as I got in registration, lol.

 

Is it a Yahoo email account?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.