Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2019 Tourney Pick Em Contest

Featured Replies

Is it a Yahoo email account?

My account is through Google’s gmail.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
My account is through Google’s gmail.

 

I think you have to have a Yahoo email account to enter.

I think you have to have a Yahoo email account to enter.

Thanks.

  • Author

Pretty much a chalk tournament so far. Top 12 seeds make the Sweet Sixteen for just the second time ever (2009).

 

14 of the top 16 seeds make it.

It asks for my email and when I type it in it replies “can’t recognize email”. So I put a second one I have that I rarely use anymore and it says the same thing. That’s as far as I got in registration, lol.

Same here. And it would have been easy money, judging by the competition.

Is there a mystery prize for 25th place? lol

Midwest Region is the interesting region in the contest.

 

Of 25 entries - 17 have UK coming out of the region, 7 have NC and 1 - Houston.

Edited by Bluegrasscard
Fixed math

  • Author

It looks like our winner, by quite the wide margin, is @Captain317.

 

Congratulations. Captain finished with 145 points & 2nd place nWo finished with 90. Captain had 3 of the 4 Final Four teams (all but Auburn). He also had Virginia winning the National Championship.

 

Very impressive. :thumb:

 

I believe @theguru said there would be a mystery prize for you.

It looks like our winner, by quite the wide margin, is @Captain317.

 

Congratulations. Captain finished with 145 points & 2nd place nWo finished with 90. Captain had 3 of the 4 Final Four teams (all but Auburn). He also had Virginia winning the National Championship.

 

Very impressive. :thumb:

 

I believe @theguru said there would be a mystery prize for you.

 

Great work @Captain317

 

Please hit me up at: [email protected] for your Mystery Prize!

So, can’tpick finished eighth? Impressive.

I pulled myself out of the bgp tourney pickem cellar … I finished 6th, considering some of my past finishes ,,, I feel like I won :lol2:.

First of all , welcome to bgp @Captain317 ! …. and Congrats on winning the bgp contest !

So …. the new member comes in and shows all of us up :popcorn: . Congrats again Captain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.