Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2019 Tourney Pick Em Contest

Featured Replies

Thanks...definitely not a new member, just very seldom post. BGP is part of my morning reading routine while caffeinating for the day. I went by a different alias once upon a time too.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finished 4th. First time I’ve entered the contest and I had some technical difficulties (better known as lack of computer skills) in signing up. Still never got my name like I thought it would, assigned me one. I was “My Tip Top Bracket” instead of The Professor.

I finished 4th. First time I’ve entered the contest and I had some technical difficulties (better known as lack of computer skills) in signing up. Still never got my name like I thought it would, assigned me one. I was “My Tip Top Bracket” instead of The Professor.

 

You did better than me I entered it showed I did but never saw my score. It may have been so bad that out of respect to me RP never showed it. lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.