Odell Beckham Jr Traded to Cleveland

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said.

You can see the lack of value the traditionally serious teams are placing on fantasy star level WRs, known to be boisterous and center of attention type guys.

Just a hunch, but things are not going to end the way the Browns are hoping with all these “key” moves.

I tend to agree. Still doesn't mean im happy the Giants traded OBJ.

Typically I would agree. The only reason why I think it could workout is because they do have a qb in Baker Mayfield now. So I think this year it will be a success. They will have a kind of cocky swagger to them that should make it work. However, but dont think its sustainable past this year. I see them being like the 2005 Bengals and then falling back down like the Bengals did after that year.

Typically I would agree. The only reason why I think it could workout is because they do have a qb in Baker Mayfield now. So I think this year it will be a success. They will have a kind of cocky swagger to them that should make it work. However, but dont think its sustainable past this year. I see them being like the 2005 Bengals and then falling back down like the Bengals did after that year.

Means nothing. Way too many people are acting like Baker is some superstar all-pro. He’s solid.

Means nothing. Way too many people are acting like Baker is some superstar all-pro. He’s solid.

You may be right because I am bias on this. I been a Baker guy since he was in college. He was good last year as a rookie. I expect him to make a big jump this year now after a year of experience. We have seen other qbs take huge jumps in the second year recently like Wentz snd Goff. I think we see Mayfield do the same, especially with his supporting cast on offense now.

Mayfield, Beckham, Jarvis Landry, Perriman (4.25 40 yr dash), Chubb, Kareem Hunt, Callaway, Duke Johnson, TE Njoku. That's a lot of offense.

Perriman used that speed to back out of his verbal commit with the Browns.

Perriman used that speed to back out of his verbal commit with the Browns.

The Browns kinda salvaged his career last year and he was happy to come back for another year... until Dorsey traded for Beckham. Perriman knows that there are not enough touches to go around with all the other weapons Cleveland now has. Beckham will get Perriman's touches and then some.

The guy set the rookie passing TD mark while ridiculously sitting the bench his first two games. Baker is more than solid. Andy Dalton is solid. Baker is next level.

The guy set the rookie passing TD mark while ridiculously sitting the bench his first two games. Baker is more than solid. Andy Dalton is solid. Baker is next level.

Time will tell. He should be next level this year, with all the weapons he has.