Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle vs Henderson Co.

Who wins 157 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Henderson County is much better than Meade County. Whether that's enough to win at Ryle, I don't know, but I wouldn't expect a rout.

  • Replies 123
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've yet to hear about how Henderson is at stopping the run. You better be very good at it or intend to score a lot of points to beat Ryle.

I've yet to hear about how Henderson is at stopping the run. You better be very good at it or intend to score a lot of points to beat Ryle.

 

They have done a pretty good job of it until the Warren Central game.

Scoring a lot on Ryle is tough to do, especially lately. Who's going to tackle Murray when he jumps over someone, stiffarms a LB to his back, then cuts and hits the turbo button?

I am really surprised by the disparity here. Henderson has quite a football team. I'm taking the Colonels in this one.

Probably because the majority of the board is in NKY, not many folks from down in the western half of the state, hard to know who's better with no common opponents

Scoring a lot on Ryle is tough to do, especially lately. Who's going to tackle Murray when he jumps over someone, stiffarms a LB to his back, then cuts and hits the turbo button?

 

No one--look at the poll. What are you worried about?

No one--look at the poll. What are you worried about?

 

Don't think anybody is worried, just anxious for Friday..

From the Henderson Gleaner:

 

Ryle has been building toward long playoff run

 

Ryle may be making its first appearance in the state semifinals, but that doesn't mean the Raiders are surprised to be one of the last four teams playing in the Class 4-A football playoffs.

 

The Northern Kentucky school, which opened in 1992, had never advanced past the second round of the playoffs until this year. The Raiders (11-2) will host Henderson County (10-2) Friday in Union, Ky., with a trip to the 4-A state finals on the line.

I will be there guys, I am very excited about this game and the weather should be fantastic.

I will be there guys, I am very excited about this game and the weather should be fantastic.

 

 

But Guru, everyones dying to know....will you be on the ship?

What ship?

 

 

The Raider Ship Is Raidermans Ship that is docked right in the south endzone at Ryle Stadium.

Probably because the majority of the board is in NKY, not many folks from down in the western half of the state, hard to know who's better with no common opponents

 

 

It is tough to tell who's better, but Ryle is very good. They have about 5 or 6 kids who are all over the place, and the rest are solid as well.

Hope everyone comes out on this beautiful day to see some great footbal and supports a Ryle victory! I will predict Ryle wins 38 - 20.

Good luck to CCH and NewCath!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.