katbird

Who wins  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Hendo wins this one just so Duffer can go out and say shove it to all of his critics. He is a throwback, just like the coaches from way before. Grant it he doesn't know that this is 2006, the man can coach. He would be better off to go to another level and coach. At least in college if you cuss a "man" you don't have to deal with his folks and the city council worried about how you treat people. He is just like his old man and look where it has gotten him, the state semi finals. People need to get off of his back and let him coach. I don't believe that his sportsmanship is all that great, but heck look at the throwbacks, his old man, Walter Brugh or Joe Jaggers. No one told them how to run their programs and look at their success. I hope Hendo wins this one for the "Duffer."

Win it for the man with "not great" sportsmanship. I have to think Warner and Wolfe are throwbacks with some class.............

Congrats to both teams for making the Semi-Finals. I see the bus ride getting the best of Henderson Co. Ryle takes this one by less than 7 points. Enjoy the victory for whom ever wins, it will be your last win of this season. Trinity by 35 + in the finals regardless of who they play. Yes, I know its a bold forecast, but, when its all over, it will be close to that.....

I'll take those 35 points...if Trinity makes it thru this week.

Let' s figure out who will be playing on the 30th before we start making bold predictions. Male was suppose to be the best team, but they are at home this week turning in equipment. Ryle needs to focus on Henderson, and Trinity needs to focus on HC and vise versa. As soon as one team overlooks another, that is when they get BEAT!

Focus Raiders 1-0

Let' s figure out who will be playing on the 30th before we start making bold predictions. Male was suppose to be the best team, but they are at home this week turning in equipment. Ryle needs to focus on Henderson, and Trinity needs to focus on HC and vise versa. As soon as one team overlooks another, that is when they get BEAT!

Focus Raiders 1-0

Since I'm not a player or a coach, I think "who cares" if I am looking forward to the next week.

Sending out a challenge to all Raider fans and anyone else who would like to support a Northern Kentucky team! The last two weeks the boys have felt the cheering sections for the opposing teams have done a much better job of supporting their teams. Please all Raider fans come out and support your team, yell and cheer, show them how proud we are they have gotten this far. They have worked so hard this year and fan support means a lot to them. It always helps the momentum of the game. RAIDER FANS PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm behind this 100%. We really need everyone in the community, and even surrounding communities to come out and show your support. Since both NCC and CovCath will be out of town, I fully expect the support of the ENTIRE NKY community. You know we'd do the same for you. I look forward to seeing quite a few BGP'ers out there as well.

OldRaider22

How far of a drive is it from Nashville to Union? I am going to my brother in laws Friday morning for Thanksgiving. He lives in Hendersonville, TN and I am trying to see if there is anyway I can make it to Union in time for the game. Google said it was 5 1/2 hours.

OldRaider22

How far of a drive is it from Nashville to Union? I am going to my brother in laws Friday morning for Thanksgiving. He lives in Hendersonville, TN and I am trying to see if there is anyway I can make it to Union in time for the game.

I'm thinking Nashville is 3 hours from Lexington. That would make it 4 or 4 1/2 hours from Union.

I'm thinking Nashville is 3 hours from Lexington. That would make it 4 or 4 1/2 hours from Union.

I'm thinking about that as well, maybe a little closer to 5. But if you drive like me you should make it in 4. If you do make the trip, be safe, and don't worry about stopping for food, there will be plenty in Union!

I'm thinking about that as well, maybe a little closer to 5. But if you drive like me you should make it in 4. If you do make the trip, be safe, and don't worry about stopping for food, there will be plenty in Union!

It's all Interstate driving so cruising 5-10 above the speed limit should be easy enough.