katbird

Who wins  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to say its a beautiful day for some football here in Union, I don't know how we got this lucky, personally I think someone up north of us is looking down on Union tonight and giving us this great weather! I won't predict a score, but I know Ryle is going to play there hearts out tonight and I think there going to be in the State Championship next week! Ryle's undefeated at Home this year and this will be their 6th straight home game in a row, and I think that helps out tonight! Go win another one for Cooper!!

I'm going to say its a beautiful day for some football here in Union, I don't know how we got this lucky, personally I think someone up north of us is looking down on Union tonight and giving us this great weather! I won't predict a score, but I know Ryle is going to play there hearts out tonight and I think there going to be in the State Championship next week! Ryle's undefeated at Home this year and this will be their 6th straight home game in a row, and I think that helps out tonight! Go win another one for Cooper!!

A-men Brother